C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

AFR logging on laptop

Old 05-18-2018, 02:24 AM
CorvetteC5Norway
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default AFR logging on laptop

Can anyone recomend a laptop/windows software program for logging from my AEM UEGO X series? I've bought the cables to connect the 0-5v signal output to my usb/laptop, and I'm only going to log AFR, so I only need a simple program that does just this if possible...

If anyone has a write up of the hole process from cabling to usage of the software, that would be great of course :-)
Old 05-23-2018, 10:10 PM
K-Spaz
Team Owner

Location: Central PA. - - My AR15 identifies as a muzzleloader
Received 522 Likes on 387 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

HP Tuners.
Old 05-23-2018, 11:12 PM
MRc5z
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

I use HPtuners standard with my AEM Uego wired in through the ac pressure switch.

Multiple write ups on that through this site and LS1tech
Old 06-16-2018, 08:33 PM
Hib Halverson
Safety Car
Pro Mechanic

Received 1,135 Likes on 592 Posts

Generally, HTP is my favorite for C5s, but EFI Live is also good and in some cases better.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:14 AM
CorvetteC5Norway
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

HP tuners, EFI live and the likes is, as I've understood, advanced software for tuning. What I would like is a simple program that is logging the signals from the AFR unit and presented the data in a graph or something.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:56 PM
RedRiderZR1
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by CorvetteC5Norway
HP tuners, EFI live and the likes is, as I've understood, advanced software for tuning. What I would like is a simple program that is logging the signals from the AFR unit and presented the data in a graph or something.
Check with the manufacturer of your AFR gauge. Some have software free that works with their gauge. I am using Innovate Technologies AFR gauge and they have software free that works exactly what you want to do.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:23 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,260 Likes on 1,055 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by CorvetteC5Norway
hptuners will do that as well, it comes with an editor to make tune changes and scanner which is your datalogger... I have a surface pro 3 that I use with hptuners only for the car stuff and I like it a lot... if you end up going with hptuners and want to use a tablet it has to have windows (not windows rt) and a usb port

Get notified of new replies

To AFR logging on laptop

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AFR logging on laptop