C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 427 engine for my C5Z - RHS block with LXR heads

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Darion
Safety Car

Received 232 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by steven31371

seems to me that Rich is just fishing for Pfadt to pay for other f**k ups on his car

when I was in college I worked at a high end steak house to pay my way through school...this guy comes in and orders a steak and eats half, then calls the waiter over and says its under cooked and can he have a new one, we oblige, then he does it again a second time and we oblige....the guy kept comming in over and over doing this getting free steaks...after his third time comming in and doing this I politely informed him that our world famous steaks were never good to be up to his standards, so please feel free to order something else off the menu....he never came back pulling that crap

point is, in this mammath thread spanning years and years of fiascos I havent seen Rich have one single thing go right on any part of his build or have even one Vendor or Service provider that he didnt ultimately have a big problem with and bad mouth in a very public way until he got money back or new stuff to fund his ungoing addiction to continously keeping the drama going on this car and thread, he uses very unethical bad mouthing of others professionalism to fund his corvette fever that we all have that keeps us modding our cars continuously...honestly I don't know why every vendor, tuner, amd mechanic don't politely inform Rich the Badmouthing Moocher that although they may have one of the best pedegrees for the most demanding racing apllications in the world that they unfortunatley cannot possibly provide a service or product that is good enough for him and his super vette that mysteriously breaks every part ever put on it...and run away when they hear his name.

as far as I'm concerned, you Rich, are the biggest crook in this thread who has no remorse whatsoever in destroyin folks professional reputations to further yourself getting free parts, service, or just some attention for yourself that will fuel this fiasco that has gone on for years and will likely keep going on for as long as service and product providers continue to fall for your crap.

as to this Pfadt issue...hmmm...I buy a pair of shoes three years ago that don't even come close to fitting, then I where them anyway and get blisters...I then miss work as a result and get fired and have to get therapy....three years later I call the shoe company and call them unprofessional amd unethical in a very public way that damages their repution and continue to do so until they pay for my blister care, my time off work, my therapy visits, and my pain and suffering....wow, thats a pretty good racket if you can get away with it Rich...but who is the unethical one here....the guy who sent the wrong size in the order, or the schmuck who wore them knowing they didnt fit and then waited 3 years to say or do anything about it and then called the providers professional reputation into question in as public a way as possible until you unethically got as much of a free ride from their ethical nature as you could

what an unbelievable D***

I gotta admit, you have managed to find a way to keep your corvette fever funded and moving constantly forward this way, so Kudos for the accomplishment, but did ya ever stop to think about the damage you might be causi g to peoples personal and professional lives with your bullcrap scam jobs of playing yourself off as the remarkly unlucky amd continuous victim?

three years ago you got shoes the wrong size and wore them anyway, and now not only do you want a refund or new shoes three years later, you also want tge shoe compay to pay for you blisters and pain and suffering....laughable and pathetic really...also a scam for sure

we all love to continuously mod our cars with new or sifferant stuff....but you sir, have no shame in suckering people into helping you for free and ruthlessly attacking someones reputation to get the means to fund your next mod choice
Well there's another way of looking at this situation.

Pat
Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 AM
printmanjackson
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

it's a fact, with a car as complicated as this one is, something else will break.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Darion
Safety Car

Originally Posted by printmanjackson
it's a fact, with a car as complicated as this one is, something else will break.
Well I'm not disputing that, but the lack of attention to detail in the work that was done is troubling and will not enhance the cars reliability or drivability.

Making a comment that Rich, not by you, is a "crook" plus more, was more what I was commenting on. But hey it's a public forum and we are all due our opinion.

Pat
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 AM
helga203
Safety Car

Received 434 Likes on 373 Posts

O boy, this is going to get good. Please don't lock this thread. My wife watches soaps i watch this thread for entertainment. This is a thread that will go down in Corvette Forum history.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Darion
Safety Car

BTW, just to be clear I have no issue with Pfadt sending out a new replacement per there exchange/warranty, should be an easy sell from the interest in this thread alone.

Pat
Old 08-08-2012, 08:55 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

if this is going to turn into a vendor bashing dispute thread we can consider it closed

remaining closed pending removal of Pfadt dispute and 3rd party commentary

Last edited by pewter99; 08-08-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply: New 427 engine for my C5Z - RHS block with LXR heads