Notices
C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ti Exhaust & WCC X-Pipe

Old 11-26-2011, 03:14 PM
K9Leader
CF Senior Member

Default Ti Exhaust & WCC X-Pipe

I installed a Ti exhaust and a West Coast Corvette X-Pipe today. Used a friend's 4-post lift and was assisted by my daughter (20 yo engineering student) and the friend (owns 2 C4s, one a Callaway Twin Turbo). Of course, the Doofus Factor was in effect as we were learning as we go:

Anyway, it sounds good - a little throatier than stock - and looks better.

Next up: new magnesium wheels but that won't be until sometime over the winter as the new wheels I bought are in storage at my sister's and I won't be able to pick them up for a few weeks (the guy I bought them from lives in the same town as my sister, about five hours away).
          Old 11-27-2011, 04:42 AM
          Lloyd Christmas
          CF Senior Member

Need a sound clip!

Search this Thread
          Quick Reply: Ti Exhaust & WCC X-Pipe

Sponsored Ads
          Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
            Get answers from community experts
          Question Title:
          Description:
          Your question will be posted in: