C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mishimoto Radiator hose kit??

Old 03-21-2018, 05:38 PM
Christian327
CF Senior Member

Liked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Default Mishimoto Radiator hose kit??

I am about to replace my water pump and coolant tank and was thinking wth might as well replace the hoses as well. Came across these and wanted to know yalls thoughts? Price seems really good, brand is Mishimoto. Thanks in advance! Also not sure why the hose kit is cheaper than one that only sales just the 2 lol

Amazon Amazon

Amazon Amazon
Old 03-21-2018, 06:55 PM
ant-knee470
CF Senior Member

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I just did the same exact thing...
I replaced all my hoses with the stock hoses, Paid 152.00 for the 5 hose kit on eBay. should be here tomorrow... Item number is 131877894796 if you want to check it out...

Ant....
Old 03-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Route99
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Liked 414 Times in 373 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17-18-'19

I put the complete package of Mishimoto on my '99 last fall when doing some engine work. (I used black since much of my underhood trim is in Firethorn Red). So far, very pleased; but, recognize 5 months is not a good durability test.
My son's shop has put Mishimoto hoses on many different cars for several years now and has never had a return. He has also built several "strong" Honda engines (800-1000hp) and has used the Mishimoto hoses on them; again, with positive results.
Plus, the lifetime warranty is good for some peace of mind.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:56 AM
Christian327
CF Senior Member

Liked 28 Times in 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Route99 View Post
I put the complete package of Mishimoto on my '99 last fall when doing some engine work. (I used black since much of my underhood trim is in Firethorn Red). So far, very pleased; but, recognize 5 months is not a good durability test.
My son's shop has put Mishimoto hoses on many different cars for several years now and has never had a return. He has also built several "strong" Honda engines (800-1000hp) and has used the Mishimoto hoses on them; again, with positive results.
Plus, the lifetime warranty is good for some peace of mind.
Any tips on installing them, they look really good but the one that attaches to the tstat housing is pretty tough to put on. The other ones werent too bad putting on.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mishimoto Radiator hose kit??

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: