C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody having experience with STOPFORCE brake discs ?

Old 04-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Jochen
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anybody having experience with STOPFORCE brake discs ?

See this site for info : http://www.stopforce.com

I tried the search function, but could not get any results. Seems to me that those are the first discs for stock C5 calipers with the holes cast, not drilled (just like Mov-it does it).

Anyway, 700 US $ seems too much for two front discs
:eek:

Jochen
Old 04-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Chris Johnson 00 T/A
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anybody having experience with STOPFORCE brake discs ? (Jochen)

I’ve seen the brakes on this forum once before, maybe the other person who bought them (I believe as a present?) will chime in. I ended up buying them for my C5 caliper conversion on my TA. $700.00 may seem like allot but if you make the wrong decision and buy rotors like I did that didn’t perform and have to repurchase better ones how much money are you really saving? I have put these rotors through some serious abuse and have yet to overheat them or sense a single pulsation from the brake pedal due to warping. Backed by a person who knows what he’s talking about and dedicated to one thing, brakes. To me it seems allot easier for a person to target a single audience rather then try and sell you everything under the sun. When asked why he doesn’t post on this forum he responds with “I am a member of Corvetteforum.com, and have been for nearly 3 years. However until I become a supporting vendor I don’t believe it’s fair to respond to posts regarding my product.” How many times have you heard that before? I never have,…….seems like everyone is trying to get something for nothing.

Chris
Old 04-22-2003, 09:22 AM
WILDONETHIRTYSEVEN
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Anybody having experience with STOPFORCE brake discs ? (Jochen)

(Stopforce) Thats the susidiary company of the mother company. Stop froce is the mother company that makes custom Hat for the rotors and they combine it with the porche rotor to make an unbelievable rotor that not to expensive, but has unbelievable stopping power. Will try and find out more-- the web site is the marketing fot the rotors I believe. WIll gewt back with the rest of the info

Get notified of new replies

To Anybody having experience with STOPFORCE brake discs ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anybody having experience with STOPFORCE brake discs ?