Base C5 GM Susp Upgrade - C6 Z51 Sway Bars - C6 Z06 Shocks - At CULTRAG Performance! - Page 4 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

Base C5 GM Susp Upgrade - C6 Z51 Sway Bars - C6 Z06 Shocks - At CULTRAG Performance!

Old 07-03-2017, 11:23 PM   #61
Silverwolf_pup
CF Senior Member

Gene I have a question, I have a 02 coupe stock, I bought the car used, how can I tell which sway bars are on it now? It has metal end links. Thanks
Silverwolf_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #62
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwolf_pup View Post
Gene I have a question, I have a 02 coupe stock, I bought the car used, how can I tell which sway bars are on it now? It has metal end links. Thanks
You can measure the bars with a micrometer and see what you come up with and go from there. That's the best way to get started.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 06:08 PM   #63
Gene Culley

Greetings Customers & Friends,

I’ve taken on an awesome project for the company and have been working behind the scenes on it. I apologize for not being on the forum as much as I would like while I am working on this project. We should have some type of an announcement in 60-90 days. Look for more information coming soon.

We were not going to run a Labor Dale Sale due to the project. We have received multiple requests asking for a sale or promotion for the holiday. Since you have asked we hope you all have your shopping lists ready as we’re ready to deliver.

As we have pointed out in the past, we sell many items for cost, including accessories for all GM vehicles. This is your opportunity to take advantage and purchase these items below our cost.

In celebration of the Labor Day holiday we’re taking 10% off orders over $100 on our website, www.cultragfactoryparts.com, using promotional code laborday2017.

The sale will run from 12:00 AM ET Friday September 1st through Monday September 4th at 11:59 PM ET. The promotional code is good for orders placed only on the website through the dates and times listed and is only good for anything that can be ordered on the website. Any orders placed before or after these dates and times do not qualify for the promotional code. Feel free to send us an email, [email protected], if you need any assistance with your website orders.

If you haven’t already signed up for our newsletter or emails on our website, please do so. Sign up to receive our emails with no obligations and you can cancel receiving them at any time! We are not annoying with emails and do not harass customers on our email list.

It is always a good idea to check out our eBay store on a regular basis at http://stores.ebay.com/cultragperformance. We’re always adding new products and high-resolution photos of our products.

Like us Facebook, facebook.com/cultragperformance or follow us on Twitter, @CULTRAG.

Thank you,
Gene & Patrick.

Old 09-03-2017, 12:12 AM   #64
patrickt

Everyone at CULTRAG Performance wishes you all a safe and Happy Labor Day
Order Your GM Parts at www.CULTRAGfactoryparts.com
[email protected]
1-484-334-8833
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 01:09 PM   #65
Gene Culley

Happy Labor Day to all. This is the last day to take advantage of the deal. It expires at midnight. Don't miss out!

Old 09-05-2017, 07:22 PM   #66
03WhiteConv
CF Senior Member

Hey Gene!

I'm in Hawaii and the shipping on the bars is understandably high, I have the base suspension on a 03 vert. Are the 2013 C6 Z06 shocks still going to pair well with my stock bars or is that not a good combo?

I am definitely in need of new shocks, just trying to determine if I can go with the Z06 units now and upgrade the bars once I get back to the mainland.
03WhiteConv is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Base C5 GM Susp Upgrade - C6 Z51 Sway Bars - C6 Z06 Shocks - At CULTRAG Performance!
  •