C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

RPI Designs C5 Corvette Billard Style Shifter Balls, many styles & colors available!!

Old 07-06-2016, 10:13 AM
RPIDON
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 350 Likes on 319 Posts

Default RPI Designs C5 Corvette Billard Style Shifter *****, many styles & colors available!!

RPI Designs has recently just purchased Nakid Parts Billard Style Shifter **** product line and we are now manufacturing these C5 Corvette Billard Style Shifter ***** in house. We wanted to make sure these products live up to the reputation of the original Nakid Parts so Josh and Tim from RPI Designs went out to Nakid Parts and were taught the ways of making these parts. We wanted to make sure the quality and the tradition will carry on and now they are available from RPI Designs!!!

Dress-Up your C5 Corvette with one of our great looking shift *****!

This "Retro style **** is the style that never gets old" is a direct fit for your stock or aftermarket shifter. The shifter is a solid inlaid material so the color will never wear or fade. This unique material will never get too hot or cold to touch. This GM licensed shift **** also includes a new jam nut for a secure and rattle free installation.

Features:
C5 Corvette logo on top.
Engraved Corvette script on sides.
Easy "do-it-yourself" installation, takes just minutes.

Use Coupon Code RPICHRIS5 on line or by phone when ordering and save 5% off the listed website price!!!

C5 Corvette Shift **** Black With Flag Logo Top and Red Corvette Script On Sides

Item # C5-9500

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item....ipt-on-sides-/

C5 Corvette Shift **** Black With Flag Logo Top and White Corvette Script On Sides

Item # C5-9501

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item....ipt-on-sides-/

Last edited by RPIDON; 10-04-2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:32 AM
RPIDON

A nice finishing touch to your C5's Interior and with coupon code RPIChris5 you save 5%. We are adding more designs as we go, if you do not see something that you like now, please check back again, we soon might have something you may want!!!
Old 09-10-2018, 10:03 AM
capt. sam
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Good luck getting anything from these people

Originally Posted by RPIDON
A nice finishing touch to your C5's Interior and with coupon code RPIChris5 you save 5%. We are adding more designs as we go, if you do not see something that you like now, please check back again, we soon might have something you may want!!!
I ordered a ball shifter on Aug. 3 and it was charged to my account. NOTHING has arrived except my VISA bill.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:24 AM
RPIDON

Originally Posted by capt. sam
I ordered a ball shifter on Aug. 3 and it was charged to my account. NOTHING has arrived except my VISA bill.
Hi,

Send me a PM with your order number and I will check on this for you.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 08-09-2019, 10:11 AM
RPIDON

Use Coupon Code RPICHRIS5 for an immediate discount!!!
Old 09-22-2020, 11:44 AM
RPIDON

Check out these shifter *****

Get notified of new replies

To RPI Designs C5 Corvette Billard Style Shifter Balls, many styles & colors available!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RPI Designs C5 Corvette Billard Style Shifter Balls, many styles & colors available!!