C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

Any thanksgiving sale in 97-04 front and rear bump steer kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 12:51 AM
96darkhorse
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Any thanksgiving sale in 97-04 front and rear bump steer kit?

Looking from front and rear bump steer kit for c5. Looking for high quality, perhaps zip corvette or corvette central brand. Any deals for this? Thanks
Old 09-02-2019, 08:59 AM
Krystal
Race Director

Received 101 Likes on 71 Posts

That looks exactly like the set up on my car. Bought it from VB&P more than 10 years ago now.

Pros:

Total adjust-ability of ride height

Adjustable firmness to softness in a simple 3 position pin system for quick changes

Handling is AWESOME.......absolutely FLAT corning

Softer ride with better handling than coils can even come close to.

CONS

You'll need KICK *** shocks.......nothing cheap will control the spring reaction so you'll spend more for shocks

Turning radius......you lose some.....actually quite a bit. Nothing you notice when driving but enough that 3 point 180 degree turns in tighter spaces are required in places you wouldn't have expected when you had the stock set up with coils and stock lower control arms.

Over all though......I'm very happy with the set up.

It delivers BIG TIME. Softer ride with far better handling.

It's also absolutely true what they say about fiberglass mono springs and the retention of ride height vs steel. I set the ride height front and back more than 10 years ago and there has been ZERO change since......no sag over time that ever needed to be adjusted for.

Quick Reply: Any thanksgiving sale in 97-04 front and rear bump steer kit?