C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 01:19 AM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Received 128 Likes on 109 Posts
Default ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

ExtremeOnlineStore C6 Parts & Accessories

SHOP NOW

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

Corvette C6 ZR1 Package Primer Black Rear Trunk Spoiler $169.99 $209.99

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

C6 Front Splitter Ground Effect

C6 Side Skirts Rocker Panels

Corvette C6 Base Primer Black Side Skirts Rocker Panels | ZR1 Conversion Package $149.99 $179.99

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Primer Black Side Skirts Rocker Panels $169.99 $209.99​​​​​​​

Corvette C6 Clear Heat Extractor Hood Insert | ZR1 Conversion Package $125.99 $189.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping & Handling time:

We offer FREE domestic shipping up to 48 states. All orders will be shipped within 2-3 business days. Every item will be inspected and re-polished before we ship out the orders.

Canada and International Shipping

Shipping fee will be charged for Canada and international orders. Shipping cost will be shown after customer filled in the shipping address.

If there are circumstances that we can not fulfill your order, we will notify you by email on the next business day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
Old 08-30-2018, 04:36 AM
Turbo6TA
Race Director

Received 3,066 Likes on 2,073 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Just a little thumbs-up for the Extreme Online Store.

I purchased my ZR1 style front chin splitter and my ZR1 style rear spoiler from them ... perfect fit right out of the box and fast free shipping

The only thing I had done extra to the rear spoiler was to have it carbon fiber hydro-dipped prior to installing it ... The front chin splitter is just as it came out of the box.

DISCLAIMER: I don't work for this company and don't know any of there employees ... I just am happy with there products

Attachment 48332456

Attachment 48331114

Attachment 48339847

Attachment 48333514
Old 08-30-2018, 02:55 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Turbo6TA
Just a little thumbs-up for the Extreme Online Store.

I purchased my ZR1 style front chin splitter and my ZR1 style rear spoiler from them ... perfect fit right out of the box and fast free shipping

The only thing I had done extra to the rear spoiler was to have it carbon fiber hydro-dipped prior to installing it ... The front chin splitter is just as it came out of the box.

DISCLAIMER: I don't work for this company and don't know any of there employees ... I just am happy with there products

Thank you!
Old 08-30-2018, 03:56 PM
CamarosRus
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 600 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

ANYBODY else have a Good/Bad review of C6/Wide Body Skirts for $170 in primer ...vs C7/Carbon.....vs RPI Designs

Hmmmm ???????

Thanks, Chuck
Old 08-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Turbo6TA
Race Director

Received 3,066 Likes on 2,073 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

As I said before ... I had my ZR1 style rear spoiler from Extreme Online Store hydrocarbon dipped prior to installing it ... but another Corvette Forum member ('Not So Fast') installed the Extreme Online Store ZR1 rear spoiler as it is right out of the box.

Maybe he will post some photos of it.

EDIT ... Well, I found a couple of photos ...

Old 09-03-2018, 07:33 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

PM Replied
Old 09-10-2018, 06:11 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

All available items are in stock and ready to ship after inspection.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:56 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

PM Replied

Get notified of new replies

To ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping

Quick Reply: ExtremeOnlineStore | C6 Exterior Parts & Accessories - Best Price | Free Shipping