Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] MTI Racing's(Marietta,Ga.) Annual Dyno Day and Open House on Saturday, August 16th

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 10:11 AM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default MTI Racing's(Marietta,Ga.) Annual Dyno Day and Open House on Saturday, August 16th

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT:

MTI Racing's(Marietta,Ga.) Annual Dyno Day and Open House on Saturday, August 16th is from 10am-2pm.

Last year’s event was awesome and it keeps getting better every year. We invite you and your Corvette,GTO,CTS-V,G8,LS F-Body,GM Truck, whether you are a daily driver, show or racecar..
We'll have free food, door prizes, tours of our new engine dyno cell, chassis dyno, and cylinder head flow bench. You can see our latest projects, like the Southern Stingray as seen on Dream Car Garage, and the new Magnusson Supercharger package for F-body Camaro, Tahoe/Suburban, and other LS-based vehicles.. We'll also have accessories, wheels, and aerodynamic trim to improve the performance and looks of your Corvette. We even have guest speakers, Corvette products seminar, and product discounts for all attendees. If you would like to measure the horsepower of your car, sign up for a slot on our chassis dyno. Dyno pulls will be $50 for 3 pulls.

We encourage you to RSVP so we can get a head count on food, but last minute attendance is still welcomed. Also email us at ss.mtiracing@yahoo.com to reserve your spot on the dyno.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:43 AM
monza_man
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If you guys were only a little closer to Charlotte, NC!!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Bigstik
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for someone local to do this. I just wish I had the cam in by then, but I will be there for sure.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:10 PM
sami85L98
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wish i still lived in Atlanta, MTI awesome people, saw ur cars on Silver Dollar raceway pretty slick and fast.

Get notified of new replies

To MTI Racing's(Marietta,Ga.) Annual Dyno Day and Open House on Saturday, August 16th

Quick Reply: [Z06] MTI Racing's(Marietta,Ga.) Annual Dyno Day and Open House on Saturday, August 16th