Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit-FREE SHIPPING!

Old 10-22-2011, 04:51 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit-FREE SHIPPING!

LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit-FREE SHIPPING!

PLEASE PM FOR SPECIAL PRICE

0% Financing Available for All Parts Purchases Through TPS!
**Ask for more details.

Bilstein is at the top of the heap in shock technology world wide. Their nitrogen filled separate chamber technology has been the standard of the shock industry for years. It was only a short time ago that the technology was allowed to be duplicated.

We have used these Aluminum Body Bilstein Shocks as the core of our Coil Over package for years now. The valving was dialed in by Lou and Bilstein shock engineers on the track and on the street.

We Built valving for street cars and for the race car. Of course most of you know the success that we had on track with the Bilstein/LG Coil Over package, winning races against some tough teams and drivers.

Our Coil over package that we have been building for over 8 years for the Corvette uses the best and highest quality Hypercoil springs. I know that the Corvette Market would accept nothing less than the best, so Hypercoil was our choice.

Combine the Bilstein Aluminum Nitrogen Filled Coil Over shock with the Hypercoil Springs and we have a premium coil over package that is race tested, race winning and street proven.

Our Pricing is less than 1/2 of a similar Moton or Penske package with equal performance as shown on the Race track. And our pricing is only slightly higher than the heavier steel coil overs. And for the street, we apologize for giving you more than you need. But at LG Motorsports we consider that "Value".

Here are some questions that you should ask when getting any Coil over package:

1. What material is the shock made of? Is is heavy steel or aluminum?

2. Is it Gas filled with a separate gas chamber? Because if it is not separate, the shock oil will trap air bubbles and reduce and change the effectiveness of the shock with each stroke of the shock.

3. What Brand of spring is being used? Hypercoil, Eibach, or some off brand with no name. The no name springs will sag and take a set, where the Hypercoil springs do not. They are "Pre Stressed" and blanchard ground top quality wire to insure that their installed height does not change.

4. Does the shock length cause it to bottom out when it is loaded in a corner? We took the time to have Bilstein build our LG Shock to our custom length so there is no chance of the shock bottoming under loading. If a shock bottoms, the effective spring rate goes to infinity and the tire is now the only "shock" absorber in the suspension. Obviously this is not a good thing.

5. Adjustability? Adjustable shocks work well for Drag racing because you need a 90/10 shock for the front and a 50/50 for the rear to promote weight transfer. But for all other applications, you need a tuned and balanced shock spring package that work in harmony. The ***** on the shock work well when you change your spring rate but if your springs are already correct for the shock then you will take the shock out of the range of the spring if you are just turning *****.

In other words: The rebound of the shock IS determined by the spring rate. The rebound rate is what is acting against the spring pressure. If you change the spring rate, you MUST change the rebound rate of the shock because a heavier spring rate will push the shock open quicker or similarly a lighter spring will not be able to over come the rebound in the shock and tend to "hang" the wheel up and reduce the tire contact time. So they both work together, and if you just change the shock rate with a **** without changing the springs to match the shock change, then you have just taken your shock/spring package out of "harmony" and it will not work as designed.

Our Shock/Spring package was developed by me at LG Motorsports in conjunction with the highly skilled engineers from Bilstein. We at LG Motorsports have nurtured our racing contacts to be able to carry that technology into the street products that we build.

Installed with LG G2 Coilovers by TPS

Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Last edited by TPSMak; 11-25-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:40 PM
oviz06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TPSMak
LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit-FREE SHIPPING!

PLEASE PM FOR SPECIAL PRICE

0% Financing Available for All Parts Purchases Through TPS!
**Ask for more details.

Bilstein is at the top of the heap in shock technology world wide. Their nitrogen filled separate chamber technology has been the standard of the shock industry for years. It was only a short time ago that the technology was allowed to be duplicated.

We have used these Aluminum Body Bilstein Shocks as the core of our Coil Over package for years now. The valving was dialed in by Lou and Bilstein shock engineers on the track and on the street.

We Built valving for street cars and for the race car. Of course most of you know the success that we had on track with the Bilstein/LG Coil Over package, winning races against some tough teams and drivers.

Our Coil over package that we have been building for over 8 years for the Corvette uses the best and highest quality Hypercoil springs. I know that the Corvette Market would accept nothing less than the best, so Hypercoil was our choice.

Combine the Bilstein Aluminum Nitrogen Filled Coil Over shock with the Hypercoil Springs and we have a premium coil over package that is race tested, race winning and street proven.

Our Pricing is less than 1/2 of a similar Moton or Penske package with equal performance as shown on the Race track. And our pricing is only slightly higher than the heavier steel coil overs. And for the street, we apologize for giving you more than you need. But at LG Motorsports we consider that "Value".

Here are some questions that you should ask when getting any Coil over package:

1. What material is the shock made of? Is is heavy steel or aluminum?

2. Is it Gas filled with a separate gas chamber? Because if it is not separate, the shock oil will trap air bubbles and reduce and change the effectiveness of the shock with each stroke of the shock.

3. What Brand of spring is being used? Hypercoil, Eibach, or some off brand with no name. The no name springs will sag and take a set, where the Hypercoil springs do not. They are "Pre Stressed" and blanchard ground top quality wire to insure that their installed height does not change.

4. Does the shock length cause it to bottom out when it is loaded in a corner? We took the time to have Bilstein build our LG Shock to our custom length so there is no chance of the shock bottoming under loading. If a shock bottoms, the effective spring rate goes to infinity and the tire is now the only "shock" absorber in the suspension. Obviously this is not a good thing.

5. Adjustability? Adjustable shocks work well for Drag racing because you need a 90/10 shock for the front and a 50/50 for the rear to promote weight transfer. But for all other applications, you need a tuned and balanced shock spring package that work in harmony. The ***** on the shock work well when you change your spring rate but if your springs are already correct for the shock then you will take the shock out of the range of the spring if you are just turning *****.

In other words: The rebound of the shock IS determined by the spring rate. The rebound rate is what is acting against the spring pressure. If you change the spring rate, you MUST change the rebound rate of the shock because a heavier spring rate will push the shock open quicker or similarly a lighter spring will not be able to over come the rebound in the shock and tend to "hang" the wheel up and reduce the tire contact time. So they both work together, and if you just change the shock rate with a **** without changing the springs to match the shock change, then you have just taken your shock/spring package out of "harmony" and it will not work as designed.

Our Shock/Spring package was developed by me at LG Motorsports in conjunction with the highly skilled engineers from Bilstein. We at LG Motorsports have nurtured our racing contacts to be able to carry that technology into the street products that we build.

Installed with LG G2 Coilovers by TPS

How much for the kit?
Old 01-10-2012, 01:14 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by oviz06
How much for the kit?
Price sent....

Who else wants a set?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Loco73
Heel & Toe

08 C6 coupe price?
Old 02-25-2012, 11:15 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Are you looking for a coilover setup that's easy to maintain and setup? The G2 setup from LG is the EASIEST setup you'll ever find. We'll pick the perfect spring rate after a careful consultation with you.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Nosferatu333
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

03 z06 best price. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:24 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Nosferatu333
03 z06 best price. Thanks.

Done....who else wants a set of one of the best set of Coilovers money can buy... These are are same coilovers used on LG's Race Car

Old 03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
007Duc
Pro

I'm gonna want a set, just not right away. It seems every time I'm close to buy em something in life happens. Go figure.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:44 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by 007Duc
I'm gonna want a set, just not right away. It seems every time I'm close to buy em something in life happens. Go figure.
That's why we offer 0% financing for up to 1 year

If you are interested in the 0% financing option we can send you the application. Once the application is filled out we will process your application and within 10 minutes we'll find out what amount you are approved for. If you would like to apply for the financing please give me your email address and I will send you and application. Once you fill it out please email or fax it back to me at 408/376-0438.

Once you are approved for financing you will be given 0% for up to 1 year to pay for your purchase.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 PM
mr2gixxer
Instructor

Price please for an 02 Z06?
Old 03-06-2012, 01:32 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by mr2gixxer
Price please for an 02 Z06?

Done... who else wants a set?
Old 04-15-2012, 02:58 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Who else wants the EASIEST coilover system on the market to setup for your Vette? When placing an order we'll consult with you to ensure the shocks are valved properly for your Vette and use
Old 06-17-2012, 01:16 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Happy Father's Day! Who wants to give themselves a great Father's Day Present?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:38 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Who else wants a set of some of the best coilovers on the market?

0% Financing available for up to 1 year!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Gobot
Burning Brakes

Price for 03 z06
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Gobot
Price for 03 z06
Done.. who else wants one?
Old 11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Jax_Corvette
Instructor

pm price for 07 C6 Base

Get notified of new replies

To LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit-FREE SHIPPING!

Old 11-09-2012, 04:53 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Jax_Corvette
pm price for 07 C6 Base
Done.. who else wants a set?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Horseshow Manager
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I would be interested in the set up. I visited with Anthony at the Corvette Classic at Texas Motor speedway about what I was looking for. He suggested I purchase the set up on the web to save the sales tax and I could bring down to his shop for the install and setting up the dual use alinement.
Thanks,
Grant Ellis
aka Horseshow Manager.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Horseshow Manager
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I would be interested in the set up. I visited with Anthony at the Corvette Classic at Texas Motor speedway about what I was looking for. He suggested I purchase the set up on the web to save the sales tax and I could bring down to his shop for the install and setting up the dual use alinement.
Thanks,
Grant Ellis
aka Horseshow Manager.
I would want the kit with the sway bars, end links ect.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] LG Motorsports G2 Coilover Kit-FREE SHIPPING!