Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Finally in a C5Z

Old 08-05-2016, 02:18 AM
Indecision
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Finally in a C5Z

Just picked up my stock Z16 from ttboost1... been wanting a Z06 for a long time, but just haven't come together on the right car at the right time for the right deal until now. Car is in fantastic condition and just under 80k.

I'm currently elbow deep in LS2 T56 swapping my 66 GTO, so this will stay stock for a while. I'll do the basic stuff that needs to be done.... valve springs, CAGS elimination, LMC5 (already ordered,) etc. Long term I'm sure it will see some sort of forced induction, but I have a habit of swapping cars often.

Past LS cars include an LS1 T56 88 RX7 (T-Rex, long tubes, nitrous, RPM Stage V T56, RPS Street Twin Light,) 02 Formula Firebird (Intake, Exhaust, 100 shot,) and then my GTO once it's done... getting the clutch and trans from the RX7, long tubes, and debating wiring and gauges now. Leaning towards an AEM Infinity 5 and Racepak IQ3S.

Last edited by Indecision; 08-05-2016 at 03:40 AM.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:52 PM
jeff7251954
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Indecision
Just picked up my stock Z16 from ttboost1... been wanting a Z06 for a long time, but just haven't come together on the right car at the right time for the right deal until now. Car is in fantastic condition and just under 80k.

I'm currently elbow deep in LS2 T56 swapping my 66 GTO, so this will stay stock for a while. I'll do the basic stuff that needs to be done.... valve springs, CAGS elimination, LMC5 (already ordered,) etc. Long term I'm sure it will see some sort of forced induction, but I have a habit of swapping cars often.

Past LS cars include an LS1 T56 88 RX7 (T-Rex, long tubes, nitrous, RPM Stage V T56, RPS Street Twin Light,) 02 Formula Firebird (Intake, Exhaust, 100 shot,) and then my GTO once it's done... getting the clutch and trans from the RX7, long tubes, and debating wiring and gauges now. Leaning towards an AEM Infinity 5 and Racepak IQ3S.
Congratulations on your new purchase. They are great cars.
Post pics when available.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Finally in a C5Z