C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MP3 Playlists and C6 Maunel

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Steve Germany
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MP3 Playlists and C6 Manual

Has anyone made MP3 playlists and used them in the Nav HU? According to the C6 Owner's Manual Page 3-90, You can access preprogrammed playlists which were created by WinAmp™, MusicMatch™, or Real Jukebox™ software, however, you will not have editing capability. These playlists will be treated as special folders containing compressed audio song files.

I've been using Itunes and now I find out that I'll have to burn more CDs with different software! Well now that I have the online version of the manual it is much easier to look up the correct information!

Last edited by Steve Germany; 01-25-2006 at 09:38 AM.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:05 AM
anothercrisis
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08

Originally Posted by Steve Germany
Has anyone made MP3 playlists and used them in the Nav HU? According to the C6 Owner's Manual Page 3-90, You can access preprogrammed playlists which were created by WinAmp™, MusicMatch™, or Real Jukebox™ software, however, you will not have editing capability. These playlists will be treated as special folders containing compressed audio song files.

I've been using Itunes and now I find out that I'll have to burn more CDs with different software! Well now that I have the online version of the manual it is much easier to look up the correct information!

Since I have just obtained the MP3 capability in my 05 I have been playing around with them for a while...learning what will play and what will show on the screen. However, I have to admit that I have not, until now, read that part of the manual. That particular paragraph is confusing to me. Most of it made some sense and seemed to reflect reality until I got to that part.

Sorry, I am no help in this one.

Jim
Old 01-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Corvette Junkie
Night Race Blue 427
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Muncie, Indiana ...... Can I buy an amplifier on time ... I ani't got no money now but I'll pay you before I die
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Since this is th 05 manual it may not be ture for the NAV radio. Who knows?

Get notified of new replies

To MP3 Playlists and C6 Maunel

Quick Reply: MP3 Playlists and C6 Maunel