C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shift Knob Swap For Auto C6

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Radical05
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Shift **** Swap For Auto C6

I have looked far and wide and can't find any A4 shift **** to replace or consider replacing the factory shift **** with. Does anyone make them yet or know who the vendor is that typically makes any Vette shift ***** like they did for the C5? Also does anyone know would the 2006 Auto shift **** fit the 2005 or who to ask that. Thanks for any input on the topic.
Old 02-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Big Ron 77
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gnatsum
I have looked far and wide and can't find any A4 shift **** to replace or consider replacing the factory shift **** with. Does anyone make them yet or know who the vendor is that typically makes any Vette shift ***** like they did for the C5? Also does anyone know would the 2006 Auto shift **** fit the 2005 or who to ask that. Thanks for any input on the topic.
Zip Products, which is the Corvette store for this Forum carries them. I replaced mine with the Carbon Fiber one.

I believe that WCC also sells them.

Actually, last year when I did it, I had a whole thread about the fact that it didn't quite work. I had to drill the inside of the shift **** (push button) deeper because it continuously acted as if the button were pushed in and would not ever go into park!!!!

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Shift Knob Swap For Auto C6