C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Skip Shift and Fuse 10

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:47 AM
C5gold
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Skip Shift and Fuse 10

What was the final outcome on pulling fuse 10 (?) and disabling the skip shift function? Sounded like an easy solution but never saw a definitive answer on whether it does the disable without affecting anything else. Any info would be appreciated. Thx.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:02 AM
eboggs_jkvl
Moderator/Tech Contributor

Location: Jacksonville Florida BWO Dayton, Cincinnati, Bloomsbury NJ, Cincinnati
Received 3,812 Likes on 2,059 Posts
2015 C7 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by C5gold
What was the final outcome on pulling fuse 10 (?) and disabling the skip shift function? Sounded like an easy solution but never saw a definitive answer on whether it does the disable without affecting anything else. Any info would be appreciated. Thx.

You will throw a code. At least I did. I had a bad connection from the factory and I tossed a code. Pulling the fuse would give me the same result.

Elmer
Old 06-12-2007, 02:48 PM
PappyTinker
Melting Slicks

Location: Life ain't no dress rehearsal, are you gonna wait to get your toys til AFTER you have a heart attack?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shopdog provided the answer a couple of weeks ago. Spend the few bucks it takes and get yourself a CAGS eliminator.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:49 PM
VET4LES
Team Owner

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by eboggs_jkvl
You will throw a code. At least I did. I had a bad connection from the factory and I tossed a code. Pulling the fuse would give me the same result.

Elmer

Originally Posted by PappyTinker
Shopdog provided the answer a couple of weeks ago. Spend the few bucks it takes and get yourself a CAGS eliminator.

Get notified of new replies

To Skip Shift and Fuse 10

Quick Reply: Skip Shift and Fuse 10