C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More Zaino pics.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 10:16 AM
kim.mitchell1
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default More Zaino pics.......

I took a few more pics and a few that were closer(as requested). This is definitely the most wet looking polish on the market, IMO. Keep in mind that this after only washing the car w/ the Zaino Car Wash. I applied the ZFX, Z2, and Z6 last weekend.

Kim

Old 08-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Wayne O
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Looks great.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:45 AM
ClovisFox
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like that train could also use some Zaino!

Nice job. I think I need to breakdown and get some.

Gene...
Old 08-04-2007, 11:49 AM
JBVette
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very Nice indeed! I ordered Zaino last Saturday and it arrived on Tuesday - can't believe it. I just need to take a day/weekend to do it soon. It's been in the low-mid 90s recently and will be for another week. Hopefully next weekend will be slightly cooler.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:55 AM
JFTaylor
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

You're not too proud of that car are you? Looks like you're 3 proud

Old 08-04-2007, 12:01 PM
rsmithuf
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

I see that your a University of Florida alumni; I am too (BS 2000-2004, MS 2004-2006)! Go Gators! I want to know more about your license plate. Is that the new State of Florida Gators license plate that I have been hearing about or is it a Texas plate (see you're in Texas - I am too). Been wanting to get a Gator plate but I thought Texas didn't offer 'em.

On a side note, I am a member of the Dallas Gator Club, so if you ever want to come up to Dallas to watch some games, please let me know! Would love to have you.

Oh, and are you at a Drive-In Movie Theatre there in your first picture? The background looks like an old screen.....
Old 08-04-2007, 12:06 PM
dknight129
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '07

Looks sweet, I too am hooked (if you couldn't tell from my recent post). It really isn't that much money considering how little of the product you are using on you $50k car. Come on people, just do it!

Old 08-04-2007, 01:39 PM
FredSM
Drifting

Gorgeous. I can't get over this stuff. I think it must be the smell!

True story . . . just an hour ago . . . I was putting on the umpteenth coat of Z5 in the past 2 months and spilled a small drop on the floor . . . immediately that steak sauce commercial . . . the one where the guy burns his tongue retrieving the spilled sauce from the grill . . . comes to mind. And, NO I DIDN'T DO IT!

FM
Old 08-04-2007, 01:39 PM
SXY-TME
Racer

Man, that's crazy how that zaino works those paints. Nice
Old 08-04-2007, 01:45 PM
RRVettes
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

OHHHH YAHHHH....

Interesting comparing the shine in the color vs. B&W mode.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:59 PM
kim.mitchell1
Racer

Originally Posted by rsmithuf
I see that your a University of Florida alumni; I am too (BS 2000-2004, MS 2004-2006)! Go Gators! I want to know more about your license plate. Is that the new State of Florida Gators license plate that I have been hearing about or is it a Texas plate (see you're in Texas - I am too). Been wanting to get a Gator plate but I thought Texas didn't offer 'em.

On a side note, I am a member of the Dallas Gator Club, so if you ever want to come up to Dallas to watch some games, please let me know! Would love to have you.

Oh, and are you at a Drive-In Movie Theatre there in your first picture? The background looks like an old screen.....
I am not a member of the alumni. I just grew up in Florida my entire life until I joined the military(just north of Panama City Beach, little town of Chipley). GO GATORS!!! The tag is a Florida plate. My home of record is still in FL so I had my car registered there so I don't have to run a front plate. The plate stands for "Gators Rocked Those 2 Games", well that is what I figured out. I didn't get a personalized tag but the one they gave me looked like it stood for something so that is what I came up with. That is a drive-in theater in the background. We have one they built a few years back here in Killeen, TX.

Kim

Get notified of new replies

To More Zaino pics.......

Quick Reply: More Zaino pics.......