C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B&M SHIFTERS INSTALLED IN YOUR C5 or C6 CORVETTE @ CARLISLE THIS WEEK! by Chuck CoW

Old 08-21-2007, 03:09 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default B&M SHIFTERS INSTALLED IN YOUR C5 or C6 CORVETTE @ CARLISLE THIS WEEK! by Chuck CoW

B&M SHIFTERS INSTALLED WHILE YOU WAIT AT CARLISLE THIS WEEK

COME VISIT CHUCK CoW and the crew from CORVETTES OF WESTCHESTER @ CARLISLE THIS WEEK to have the SHORT THROW B&M SHIFTER INSTALLED IN YOUR VETTE WHILE YOU WAIT!!!

The B&M SHIFTER is a VERY SMOOTH SHORT THROW SHIFTER with VERY PRECISE movements for accurate gear engagement!

TOTALLY CHANGE THE FEEL of you shifter from SLOPPY TO TIGHT!

PROTECT THE INTERNALS OF YOUR TRANSMISSION WHEN DRIVING AGGRESSIVELY

THIS SHIFTER FITS 97-08 C5 & C6 CORVETTES INCLUDING ZO6

GET YOURS INSTALLED AT CARLISLE THIS WEEK WHILE YOU WAIT!!!

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

SPECIAL PRICING TO BE ANNOUNCED AT THE EVENT

CORVETTES of WESTCHESTER

IS

THE OFFICIAL CORVETTE TUNER OF

2007 CORVETTES at CARLISLE

Come visit us this year in the MANUFACTURERS MIDWAY next to BORLA!

THIS YEAR CHUCK CoW is BACK WITH
THE BEST TUNE MONEY CAN BUY FOR YOUR C5 or C6 CORVETTE.

FOR YOU 06/08 AUTOMATIC GUYS---WATCH OUT! LET US REPROGRAM YOUR VETTE'S COMPUTERS FOR, WE BELIEVE, THE ABSOLUTE BEST PERFORMANCE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!! We guarantee you'll never drive another stick car ever again!!!

YES, We will be able to reprogram your 2008 CORVETTE TOO!

For you guys that will be at Carlisle WITHOUT your Corvette... Just leave the car home and BRING THE CAR'S COMPUTER INSTEAD. We will be prepared to BENCH TUNE any 97-08 LSx computer you bring...(Please call us this week if you need assistance removing your computer)

IN ADDITION TO LIVE ON-SITE TUNING, Some of the other services we will be offering are....

Come see STEVE from VARARAM!. STEVE has authorized SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS for all VARARAM! products PURCHASED, INSTALLED, or ORDERED at CARLISLE!!

The "COW CREW" will be on hand installing VARARAMS, LOW TEMP STATS, COLUMN LOCK BYPASS UNITS, SHORT THROW SHIFTERS, OIL CHANGES, AND MORE!!!

HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR VETTE??? STOP BY AND LET US KNOW!!!A GM CERTIFIED and TRAINED TECH will be available with his trusty TECH II GM SCANTOOL to help get you back on track!!!

FOR ANYONE WANTING THE "HOLY COW HD 4.10 REAR END", Please call us BEFORE tuesday!!! Those purchasing exchange units will be required to leave a cash core fee or be prepared to leave us your old diff...REAR ENDS WILL NOT BE INSTALLED AT CARLISLE!!!

We will also have on hand a limited quantity of BRAN NEW GM DIFFERENTIALS with GEARS INSTALLED - NO CORE CHARGE REQUIRED!

FOR ANYONE WANTING TO PURCHASE or ORDER LG MOTORSPORTS PRODUCTS COME ON BY! DISCOUNTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LG HEADERS AND OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED or ORDERED AT THE SHOW!!!

REMINDER: CHUCK CoW HAS THE BEST FIX IN THE BUSINESS FOR YOU C5 CORVETTE OWNERS WHO ARE PRESENTLY SUFFERING THE "COLUMN LOCK WOES". THE DEALERS FIXES DO NOT WORK! WE HAVE THE ONLY 100% SURE FIRE METHOD of TOTALLY FIXING THE COLUMN LOCK PROBLEM FOREVER!!!!

GETTING STUCK SUX! IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD US FIX IT RIGHT...SOONER OR LATER..THE BUG WILL BITE YOU!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER CHUCK CoW will hold his TUNING 101 class at CARLISLE!
ON SATURDAY AT 2:00pm sharp at the Corvettes of Westchester booth. Gather ROUND!
For 20 Minutes, Chuck will field tuning questions from the audience....While this will not be a "how to tune" class, the floor is open to discuss ANY GENERAL TUNING questions you might have.....

Topics likely to be discussed.....

COMPUTER / PCM LOCKING. What is it and why do we do it?

Is the dealer gonna know I tuned it? and what about my WARRANTY?

Do I have to have MODS to tune my car???

What if I only have 91 octane????

How much power will I get??? What else will I get with it???

WHAT IS MAIL ORDER TUNING???

What is "AUTOCAL" by EFI LIVE??? When will it be released???? HOW DOES IT WORK????

My car is an AUTOMATIC?????Can you tune those too????

I live in the north - Do I really need the LOW TEMP STAT???
________________________________________ ________

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

NEXT WEEK - ALL ROADS LEAD TO
CORVETTES AT CARLISLE
Old 08-21-2007, 10:32 AM
redrokit8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the next modification I am considering ( B & M Shifter).
I will have Chuck Cow do it whether at Carlisle or at his shop.
Feed back on the B & M ???.
My opinion is that the stock shifter on my 2007 is too long a throw and not a "precise feel".
I would appreciate comments on any users out there.
Thanks.................................. ..................................:cheer s:
Old 08-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Mrs. CoW
Racer

Originally Posted by redrokit8
He's got the manpower and he's got the shifters, just stop by his booth and let him know you want the shifter, you might get a deal at the show
Old 08-22-2007, 01:48 PM
BlueSpeed
Pro

My opinion is that the stock shifter on my 2007 is too long a throw and not a "precise feel".
Thanks.................................. ..................................:cheer s:

the B&M shifter is an awesome mod, totally transforms the shifting, much better feel, more precise shifting, does need a bit more muscle to get into the gears but once you get used to it you'll wonder why you waited so long to get one, some have reported a chatter, I haven't noticed any, FYI change your manual transmission oil (ie. RP Synchromax) to get the full benefit of better shifting
Old 08-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Craigster05
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'11-'12

If you want to feel it before you jump, you can hook up with me at the show and see how it feels. Stop at Chuck's (he can call me if I am not already there) and you can try mine. It'll take you all of 10 seconds to make up your mind....the B&M is awesome...short throw, very precise.

Get notified of new replies

To B&M SHIFTERS INSTALLED IN YOUR C5 or C6 CORVETTE @ CARLISLE THIS WEEK! by Chuck CoW

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: B&M SHIFTERS INSTALLED IN YOUR C5 or C6 CORVETTE @ CARLISLE THIS WEEK! by Chuck CoW