C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grand sport windshield decal

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 PM
shelleygraham
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Grand sport windshield decal

I am looking for the GRAND SPORT windshield decal. I was told it was a GM accessory but I can't find it. I also googled it with no luck. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Brian2010
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shelleygraham
I am looking for the GRAND SPORT windshield decal. I was told it was a GM accessory but I can't find it. I also googled it with no luck. Thanks.
Good luck Shelley!
Old 03-08-2011, 03:03 PM
RedVette84
Safety Car

Never seen one or heard about one.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Kwagnerhvac
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 32 Posts

This is what shellygraham is talking about. I am the second owner and I am not sure where the original buyer purchased this one at. I have a guy who can make them up but charges around $50.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:13 PM
shelleygraham
Drifting

Default Decal

Kwagnerhvac on the forum just a GS but it was already on there and he doesn't know where to get it. Check it out he has pictures of his car on the forum.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:15 PM
shelleygraham
Drifting

Originally Posted by Kwagnerhvac

This is what shellygraham is talking about. I am the second owner and I am not sure where the original buyer purchased this one at. I have a guy who can make them up but charges around $50.
Thank you I just looked up your forum name. Can you pm me the guys contact info he has seen your decal ? It looks real nice on your car different from usual decals !

Last edited by shelleygraham; 03-08-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:22 PM
SilverScorp
Safety Car

Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

I have yet to find any official GM accesories for the Grand Sport at any dealership parts dept. as of yet. There were some pictures of a nice looking GS console cover with hash marks on WCC website, but it magically disappeared from their website.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:25 PM
VetteMark
Burning Brakes

Thank you I just looked up your forum name. Can you pm me the guys contact info he has seen your decal ? It looks real nice on your car different from usual decals !
Been looking for that same on myself with NO luck at all!!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:45 PM
rich d
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It looks tacky

Originally Posted by VetteMark
Been looking for that same on myself with NO luck at all!!
A grand sport has its own look. you want to put a big banner sign on youre winshield to tell people youre driving a GRAND SPORT Ive seen them say corvette on the banner on the winshield and think it ruins the look of the car. I notice a lot of weird stuff people put on a corvette on this forum?? what gives
Old 03-08-2011, 04:50 PM
1FUNC5
Le Mans Master

Received 49 Likes on 46 Posts

This dealer where he got this car accessorizes all their gs's with a package and this sticker is one of the options. Get intouch with that dealer
Old 03-08-2011, 04:54 PM
jsg1518
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

I'll take one too if someone knows where to get it.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Kwagnerhvac
Pro

Originally Posted by rich d
A grand sport has its own look. you want to put a big banner sign on youre winshield to tell people youre driving a GRAND SPORT Ive seen them say corvette on the banner on the winshield and think it ruins the look of the car. I notice a lot of weird stuff people put on a corvette on this forum?? what gives
To each their own. I think it looks good. Its not the idea to tell people what you are driving. Thats not what the purpose is for Lloyds floor mats, license plate frames, shirts, hats, etc. etc. I think its nothing more than a proud feeling to display the name.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:57 PM
gunterwalker
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think it makes the car look tacky as hell. No way I would ever put one of those on my car. But some people like that stuff. I can't stand the jake stuff either.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:11 PM
NYC-Style
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Stay on point...the OP asked if anyone knew where to get the decal. I didn't see the part where it asked me what I though of it...
Old 03-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Kwagnerhvac
Pro

I just spoke to the salesman that sold me the car and he put me in touch with where they buy them. They are $55 + Shipping. Not sure if that is a good price or not. Seems a little high to me. If you are interested, let me know and I will see about getting some. I know alot of people seem interested in them.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Z33 to a C6
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just spoke to the salesman that sold me the car and he put me in touch with where they buy them. They are $55 + Shipping. Not sure if that is a good price or not. Seems a little high to me. If you are interested, let me know and I will see about getting some. I know alot of people seem interested in them.
I want one. Please PM me the info. Thanks
Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 PM
KenHorse
Team Owner

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Received 2,400 Likes on 1,365 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Throw everyone off the trail and put a Mustang one on...

Get notified of new replies

To Grand sport windshield decal

Old 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

thats as bad as putting corvette on the windshield, well no **** its a corvette.
sticker are for ricers
Old 03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
VetteMark
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by gunterwalker
I think it makes the car look tacky as hell. No way I would ever put one of those on my car. But some people like that stuff. I can't stand the jake stuff either.
Originally Posted by speedraider
thats as bad as putting corvette on the windshield, well no **** its a corvette.
sticker are for ricers
No one asked for your advice! It's not like you all are the only ones with the best ideas and your opinions are the only ones that matter!! But feel free to offer it up as rudely as you feel!!

To each their own. I think it looks good. Its not the idea to tell people what you are driving. Thats not what the purpose is for Lloyds floor mats, license plate frames, shirts, hats, etc. etc. I think its nothing more than a proud feeling to display the name.
Completely!!

Originally Posted by NYC-Style
Stay on point...the OP asked if anyone knew where to get the decal. I didn't see the part where it asked me what I though of it...
Wish some would/could figure that out!

Thanks . . . Can you PM me so that I can add it to my RICER!!! . . . if I decide I like it. I merely want to buy one, check it out and if I didn't care for it once I got it, I figured I could always FleeBay it.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:24 AM
GDeanBlakely
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

So.... Where can we get the decals????
Dean

Quick Reply: Grand sport windshield decal