C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HandymanMarC P.O.S. rant deleted - opinion

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:05 AM
SnapperDragon
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HandymanMarC P.O.S. rant deleted - opinion

Well, instead of deleting the rant, the specific part could have been rubbed out. Now nobody will benefit from hearing the frustration that was expressed.

This is a disservice to the members of this forum, IMHO.

Anyway, sorry for your bad experience. I've been lucky so far in never having a new car with so many problems as you described. However, all my new cars have had some minor issues that I usually solve myself.

The great thing about this forum is that a lot of knowledgeable people contribute and that has allowed me to do my own rear end fluid change.

The popping from the rear you mentioned is probably the rear targa top latch that needs to be slightly adjusted. A great thread exists here for that.

I suppose if I had as many issues with my car all at the same time as you I would not be happy.

Don't blame the engineers. They don't assemble the car. I think the C6 is a great car but personally bought mine new close to 40K and not over 50, so as far as value, it depends on what you think.

For any small issues that crop up I am willing to fix them myself, if I can, instead of taking to the dealership. I enjoy doing this stuff myself anyway.

For the window trim, try this Watch the whole thing...it specifically has a window trim scene. Funny stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQssF0v8_I4
Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 AM
lstorm2003
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The moderators on this forum really need to rethink themselves. If I didn't know better I'd think this forum was hosted by the Iranian government. If you have an opinion that differs from theirs, then they censor you. I've seen many many threads deleted on here for no good reason...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I guess the mods don't think so. To the Mods - Yes we are all very impressed with your power. I think you might be a little too impressed with yourself though. Get off your high horse and let people say what they want to say in true Open Forum fashion. We're all big boys here, we can handle it... Awww, whats the matter? The truth stings a little doesn't it...
Old 02-01-2010, 11:24 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

well I got news for ya...
Old 02-01-2010, 11:28 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...ggestions.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...ensorship.html

and it is not my job to edit an entire post laced with thinly veiled profanity by someone who violated the rules

Get notified of new replies

To HandymanMarC P.O.S. rant deleted - opinion

Quick Reply: HandymanMarC P.O.S. rant deleted - opinion