C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Apsis splash guards

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:45 AM
grandsport6
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Apsis splash guards

Hello all, I am seeking opinions on the fit and finish of the Apsis long front only C6 splash guards. Specifically the black finish.
Is it a rough or smooth/matte like finish or rough texture. Opinion on fit and attachment also.
There are no C6 vettes around here with them installed so I cant see for myself...

Thanks
Old 03-31-2010, 09:41 AM
cylon
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by grandsport6
Hello all, I am seeking opinions on the fit and finish of the Apsis long front only C6 splash guards. Specifically the black finish.
Is it a rough or smooth/matte like finish or rough texture. Opinion on fit and attachment also.
There are no C6 vettes around here with them installed so I cant see for myself...

Thanks
I have long in the back and short in the front.

Matte finish.

Their newer product is nicer, for the Z06, but they tell me they won't retro fit for the C6, too bad cause it is nicer. Mostly because the material is better on the Z06 product.

Fit is good, no issue there. Mine are all scratched up on the inside, which is what should happen, they gave their life to save my paint, and did it well!

If you order ask them to ship you a second set of the push plugs, cause you will want to remove them and reinstall every 18-24 months, to clean re wax, maybe paint the chipped part (i did and ot worked well), and the plugs are hard to find. Also, I ran over a small racoon and it removed the right front splash guard in theprocess so I had to reinstall

Quick Reply: Apsis splash guards