C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EASTCOAST PERFORMANCE C6 Headlight Lens Replacement Service!!!

Old 02-26-2014, 02:32 AM
My Ws6
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Mike, give me a call please.

Jeff Hart
Old 03-19-2014, 01:58 PM
jayzelazo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone had any contact with Mike Yeager/ EastCoast over the last few weeks?

Talked to Mike a month ago and sent my Headlights in. They arrived March 3rd, but can't get in contact with him since. Was supposed to be a couple of days turn around time.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:42 PM
joec
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts

If mike has Crohn's then he might've had a flare up again.... my son has it and it can be nasty painful.....
Old 03-19-2014, 05:11 PM
Eritosthenes
Melting Slicks

Received 129 Likes on 95 Posts

I just got a callback from Mike. He sounds reasonably chipper. I'm now trying to figure out how to pop out Red's eyeballs and send them to him to get new lenses installed. I think I'm facing about two weeks of days-only driving. That ought to make for one or two interesting traffic stops.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:13 AM
TheKids BandT
Advanced

Default Help in Kansas

Originally Posted by Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance

Hi everyone, we can now offer you Brand NEW GM OEM Replacement Lens for your C6 Headlights, we also have the Black Rubber Seal that goes around each Headlight, Brand New!!!

AND FINALLY

Hi Everyone,

You asked for them, it took us a while to get them to perfection but we did...We are now offering REAL CarbonFiber C6 Headlight Bezels, they will work in any C6 Headlight 2005-2013....

We are taking pre-orders now, the first 20 Customers to Pre-Purchase 1pr of these REAL CarbonFiber C6 Headlight Bezels will get them at a major reduced price....$499.99 pr...Thats right the Real F'ing Deal for ONLY $499.99

Its only an extra Labor charge of $100 to install the CarbonFiber Bezels when we do your New Lens Replacement!!!

To place your order or get the Very BEST Pricing qoute call Mike Yeager directly @ 1-864-404-1776..

Please NO PM's!!!!

As many Thousands of you corvette customers that we have sold a Lens kit to or done the Lens Replacement Service for, know that we Eastcoast Performance-Corvettes is the ONLY place you can buy the OEM GM Lenes...Our lenes are NOT re-pops like a few other places are offering and china knock offs like on fleabay...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...t-service.html

We accept Visa, MC, Disc, Direct Deposit, Paypal and Cashier Checks!!!

And Best of all, we can also replace them for you, just pull your headlights out and ship them to us...Turn around time is usually 3-5 days...

We can also change over your Bezels to Black Bezels, for $99.99 each..!!

Also we can Black-Out the Chrome Trim Rings for only $99 for All four!!!

These fit Coupe, Convertible, Base C6, Z06, Z-51, Carbon Z06, Grand Sport, etc... all years 2005 - 2013.

Brand New GM OEM Corvette C6 Headlight Replacement Lens-Left

Brand New GM OEM Corvette C6 Headlight Replacement Lens-Right

Brand NEW GM OEM Lens $179.99 each (includes instructions & a tube of glue)...shipped Lower 48 States

Buy 2 Lens, Discount price is $339.99 pair (includes instructions & a tube of the correct glue)...shipped lower 48 states

An instruction guide is emailed with your purchase showing how to replace the lens.

New OEM Black Rubber Seal for around the Lens 49.99 each shipped

Lens & Labor $379.99 each shipped to your Door, price includeds Freight Insurance of a $1000 on each light...Lower 48 states...

Discount Price $699.99 for both Headlights to be done at the same time..!!

Change to Black Bezels at the time we are doing the Lens Replacement for $99.99 each
this is NOT an Outright purchase price for the Black Bezels, its only offered at this price on a exchange basis...

Also we can Black-Out the Chrome Trim Rings for only $99 for All four!!!

From time to time we get some Brand New & Used Lights, so just check with us!!!

We also purchase used lights from consumers, so contact us if you want to sell yours...

We accept Visa, MC, Disc, Direct Deposit, Paypal and Cashier Checks!!!
Hey Mike... My issue is.. My Passenger headlight is foggy and distorted..the Drive has a few scratches on it but overall not bad. I need to replace the passenger for sure, should I just replace both or can you make them look good as new??? how hard is it to install, Ive heard horror stories??? C-6 coupe.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:14 AM
TheKids BandT
Advanced

Hey Mike... My issue is.. My Passenger headlight is foggy and distorted..the Driver has a few scratches on it but overall not bad. I need to replace the passenger for sure, should I just replace both or can you make them look good as new??? how hard is it to install, Ive heard horror stories??? C-6 coupe.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:53 AM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,477 Likes on 1,940 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

For the above posters, unfortunately Mike Yeager passed away earlier this year. I don't know if his shop is still being run by someone else.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...rformance.html
Old 10-10-2014, 01:07 AM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Pensacola Florida GO GATORS!!! www.rlsebring.com www.c6c7vette.com
Received 174 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by TheKids BandT
Hey Mike... My issue is.. My Passenger headlight is foggy and distorted..the Driver has a few scratches on it but overall not bad. I need to replace the passenger for sure, should I just replace both or can you make them look good as new??? how hard is it to install, Ive heard horror stories??? C-6 coupe.

Mike and I partnered in the lens replacement. He handled the sales from his shop and I did all the mods and lens replacement from my home shop. I continue the replacement part just not doing a lot of the sales side myself but am very busy.

I've sold over 5000 lens since 2008. The vast majority of those were installed by the owner. Moat have had little to no problems while a few just couldn't do it for what ever reason. Almost all of those ended up sending me the basket case for me to finish.

If you have the time and energy you can replace the one side then the other if needed. From experience the new side makes the other side look worst than it did before.

I include instructions and reasonable email support for the DYI otherwise the prices listed above are still in effect for the replacement service other than I have to charge the 30 to 50 dollars on return shipping these days.

Do a search in the General section of the forum on headlights. You'll find a lot of info from and others concerning the headlights and lens replacement.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:41 AM
Przyojski
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RLSebring
Mike and I partnered in the lens replacement. He handled the sales from his shop and I did all the mods and lens replacement from my home shop. I continue the replacement part just not doing a lot of the sales side myself but am very busy.

I've sold over 5000 lens since 2008. The vast majority of those were installed by the owner. Moat have had little to no problems while a few just couldn't do it for what ever reason. Almost all of those ended up sending me the basket case for me to finish.

If you have the time and energy you can replace the one side then the other if needed. From experience the new side makes the other side look worst than it did before.

I include instructions and reasonable email support for the DYI otherwise the prices listed above are still in effect for the replacement service other than I have to charge the 30 to 50 dollars on return shipping these days.

Do a search in the General section of the forum on headlights. You'll find a lot of info from and others concerning the headlights and lens replacement.
Wow... Sad to hear a forum member passing away. I'm sorry to see this.

Do you currently have the lens in stock?
Old 10-29-2014, 09:24 AM
echocharlie
Heel & Toe

Good Morning Mike. I just tried calling the number listed and it said it wasn't a working number. I'm in Atlanta and wanting to know the possibility of me driving up and having you install the lens, rubber seals etc.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:49 PM
R6cowboy
Racer

Originally Posted by echocharlie
Good Morning Mike. I just tried calling the number listed and it said it wasn't a working number. I'm in Atlanta and wanting to know the possibility of me driving up and having you install the lens, rubber seals etc.
Mike Yeager passed away earlier this year.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:07 PM
novalima
1st Gear

Default I whant the lens

Hello. I whant a pair.
Please email me on novalima@hotmail.com
Old 09-05-2016, 12:20 AM
Godlewski
JacksonvilleCorvetteClub
Support Corvetteforum!

Are these available for purchase still???
Old 09-05-2016, 09:09 AM
terrywerst
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Godlewski
Are these available for purchase still???
No, OP died a couple of years ago. Pretty sure the lens' are on back supply everywhere right now.
Old 07-15-2017, 11:19 AM
Reguile
Intermediate

I am interested in sending both lens to have done..
Just bought my c6 and for some reason, the lens are badly scratched up to where they need replacing.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:06 PM
4SUMERZ
Race Car Tech
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,320 Likes on 1,664 Posts

Originally Posted by Reguile
Just bought my c6 and for some reason, the lens are badly scratched up to where they need replacing.
Not sure if this vendor is still doing this, but there are 2 forum vendors that sell the lenses, and will do them for you if you eend them your headlights. They both have them in stock.
One is RLSebring and the other is Umnitza
http://www.c6c7vette.com/
https://www.umnitza.com/headlights-projectors.html
Old 07-15-2017, 03:00 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Pensacola Florida GO GATORS!!! www.rlsebring.com www.c6c7vette.com
Received 174 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by Reguile
Originally Posted by LV2TOUR
Not sure if this vendor is still doing this, but there are 2 forum vendors that sell the lenses, and will do them for you if you eend them your headlights. They both have them in stock.
One is RLSebring and the other is Umnitza
http://www.c6c7vette.com/
Mike passed a couple of years ago. He was my vendor for my lens. As LV said I am selling the lens and doing the replacement service.

Lens special going on now 310.00 pair including the gaskets plus 450.00 labor.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: EASTCOAST PERFORMANCE C6 Headlight Lens Replacement Service!!!