C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures of custom corvette exhausts

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 05:26 PM
JesseRThompson
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of custom corvette exhausts

I have seen tons of threads that repeat themselves over and over again and thanks to all the patient corvette enthusiasts that always answer them gladly I am trying to start one that I haven't seen. My question is who has custom muffler shop exhaust pics? I have a guy locally that has done at least 5 of my car exhausts and does amazing work. I am not a fan of the corvette tax on some of just these axle back systems. I have long tubes with the catless x-pipe also a cam as well. I was concerned about the drone at first then did the factory muffler mod but now looking for a little aggressive sound. I have only seen one picture that I recall of a black Vette with two single large tips that were angled outward that was done by a muffler shop. Thanks for browsing!
Old 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
wolfdogs
Le Mans Master

Location: Stafford VA, home of our wolf den. No house break ins to date.
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

the installer even took the time to elongate the mounting holes in my exhaust filler plate so that he could center it perfectly.

This is the same shop that put the aftermarket exhaust on my 05 GT0 and my 08 Solstice GXP flawless work...

Local shop.

Quick Reply: Pictures of custom corvette exhausts