C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Body / Paint shop in CT

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 03:17 AM
RaHeEb
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body / Paint shop in CT

Hello I'm looking for corvettes body /paint shop in CT area
Any suggestions ?
Old 06-05-2011, 08:18 AM
AO-08
Racer

Default Bodyworks Unlimited

You want to bring your vehicle to Tony at Bodyworks Unlimited in East Longmeadow, MA. 5 minutes North of Enfield, CT.
This place gets all my work, the vette, diesel dually, Escalade, everything. They work on a lot of Vettes (Tony is Corvette owner too) and everything to Ferrari and Bentley as well. Super clean shop and your car is detailed before you get it back. Owner always on site as well and he does all the Corvettes himself!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:35 AM
BillY2KFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 347 Likes on 192 Posts

I can highly recommend Corvette Center in Newington, CT. They recently painted my new carbon fiber ACP hood and my nose section due to rock chips. Flawless work and very professional shop to do business with.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Beezvette
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Another alternative is Corvette Connection in Bolton, they do complete restores so I assume they paint or have a good source. They did some mechanical work on my C5 and I was very pleased, small place and nice guys.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:04 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

I don't paint, but will most likely have more C6 widebody conversion experience than any other shop here in New England, I'm also the only supporting vendor here in CT

I can set you up with www.gmpartshouse.com for the best pricing on the panels, have a local painter I have worked with on many projects paint the panels, and then install
Attached Images  
Old 06-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Beezvette
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Doten
I don't paint, but will most likely have more C6 widebody conversion experience than any other shop here in New England, I'm also the only supporting vendor here in CT

I can set you up with www.gmpartshouse.com for the best pricing on the panels, have a local painter I have worked with on many projects paint the panels, and then install
Steve your comments are noted, I put them in my file in case I need any word done.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:01 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by Beezvette
Steve your comments are noted, I put them in my file in case I need any word done.
Thanks, if you ever have any C5/6 questions, shoot me a pm or call, if I don't have the experience, I most likely have the contact to get the answer/task completed
Old 06-06-2011, 11:31 PM
RaHeEb
Instructor

Thank you guys all !!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:31 PM
RaHeEb
Instructor

Originally Posted by Steve Doten

you got a PM

Get notified of new replies

To Body / Paint shop in CT

Quick Reply: Body / Paint shop in CT