C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone suggest a dealer in Texas similar to Kerbecks that deals in new vettes?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 08:20 AM
wysiwyg
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When looking for a vehicle, I always use email for communication and negogiation. I state specifically what I am looking for and what I am willing to pay. It works well for me as it allows me to have several interactions with various salesman.

OP, I'd recommend expanding your search beyond 40 miles. I just purchased a vehicle and drove from San Antonio to Houston to pick it up. It was great deal and beat any local deal by $5,000.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:28 PM
dbunn
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought our 2011 GS 3LT from Ross Downing Chevrolet in Louisiana. They are forum dealers. Great to work with and great deals. I am from Texas but family is currently in Alabama while I am in Afghan. Wife made the drive (5 hours) and was done with the deal in less than an hour. I highly recommend them.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Tin Star
Burning Brakes

Location: Amelia Island,FL ______ or DFW _________ Sold my 05 MS Coupe ____ bought 08 Vert Blk/JSB, 3LT, F55

Another vote for Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:21 PM
hihoSilver
Racer

im getting there. I found the one, and it turned out that the dealer installed a spoiler on it!!!. WYF I know alot of u like the spoiler, but I think it its a little 80's for me. I actually like the standard look of the rear center light. Just my luck. Im going to check it out. How do I get the coupon (classis told me I needed a coupon) for current vette owners that are trading into another vette? That gives me more options since i set a dollar amount and im really trying to not go over it.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:46 PM
2006c6keller
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Tin Star
Another vote for Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine.
... if you watch out, NOT CHEAP, GET BETTER DEALS ELSEWHERE OUT OF DFW AREA!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:29 AM
Gearpuller
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Q Cars,Irving

You might take a look at Q Cars in Irving I notice they had a decent sellection of new vettes when I bought my used 07 coupe,6-speed manual, 3lt from them for 28K plus ttl. I did no work to get them down to that price and the the car had been traded in about a month earlier.

Was totally happy with the way the deal was handled, in and out in about 2 hours.

YMMV, this is the only time I dealt with them but I would go back.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:46 AM
MannyS
Burning Brakes

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Fichtner is my favorite dealer for a Texas car.

Three email exchanges over 30 minutes and it was a done deal. Fichtner made it way easy with super customer service, great responsiveness and excellent pricing. He has my Chevy business for life.

http://www.fichtnerchevrolet.com/
Old 03-23-2012, 08:36 AM
edavis
Cruising

Check out Corvette Dealers in Texas for dealers similar to Kerbeck.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:02 AM
bearman95
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have bought three vettes from them and several other Chevys, great service and the best price i could find, right up there with forum dealers. Large selection too.
Originally Posted by budgreen3564
Classic Chevrolet Grapevine, TX. Largest volume chevy dealer in the country. PM me if you need a contact
Old 03-23-2012, 02:27 PM
BUCKSFAN
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Q

Originally Posted by Gearpuller
You might take a look at Q Cars in Irving I notice they had a decent sellection of new vettes when I bought my used 07 coupe,6-speed manual, 3lt from them for 28K plus ttl. I did no work to get them down to that price and the the car had been traded in about a month earlier.

Was totally happy with the way the deal was handled, in and out in about 2 hours.

YMMV, this is the only time I dealt with them but I would go back.

I would not buy a candy bar from these idiots. I have bought 18 new cars in the last 10 years and sice they have changed to Q chevrolet they are dumb as baboons. I went in there on a saturday afternoon looking for a grand sport took them 1 hour to appraise my 08 and i had to go barging in to the sales mgrs office to get my trade appraisal and keys so i could leave. Randy Butler said he would call me in a hour with the total numbers, of course he did not call. I called him and he said he would call Monday Guess what hell no he did not call. so later that week I found the same car in another state made the deal in 15 minutes over the phone and they brought me the car and picked up my 08. now here is where it gets funny the dealer I bought it from contacted Q to do a courtesy delivery and they were rude to them and said no way would do that, then I got rude aggresive text messages from the sales man becasue i bought somewhere else. I called Chevrolet and the the GM of the dealer and owner of the dealer left each 10 messages no call back. what a bunch of f ups.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:25 PM
aquavette
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by budgreen3564
Classic Chevrolet Grapevine, TX. Largest volume chevy dealer in the country. PM me if you need a contact
My experience differed... Nice sales guy, but I wanted something they didn't have on the lot. Salesman found it, said he could get it, and gave me a price. I agreed and wanted the car... Three phone messages later, he never returned my calls... I gave up, moved on, and found that few dealers in Dallas offer deals like the forum vendor/dealers.

I finally found my 2010 GS through Hardy's old site, two calls later it was done. Flew to Tulsa, and drove it home from Speedway Chevrolet in Broken Arrow, OK.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Piclaw
Instructor

Originally Posted by BevoZ06
My Texas dealer was actually MacMulkin in New Hampshire.

Call Tommy Jr at MacMulkin. I'll bet he will beat an instate dealer even with shipping expense figured into the total cost.

Quick Reply: Can anyone suggest a dealer in Texas similar to Kerbecks that deals in new vettes?