C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock Supercharger

Old 06-26-2017, 05:29 PM
RC4G
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by 86SC
i just bought my c6 a couple months ago and started looking at superchargers, i have a procharger on another ride. for the c6 i wanted something quieter unless i get on it, fit under the stock hood, and reliable. i was toying with putting heads and a cam in it but didn't want to open up the motor.. started to look at the edelbrock then i saw the price of 8200.00 this is just ridiculous to me.. i don't know what's going on with prices especially headers 2k?
Don't forget Magnuson Heartbeat PD supercharger ...
Old 06-26-2017, 07:56 PM
Eritosthenes
Melting Slicks

Received 129 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by 86SC
i just bought my c6 a couple months ago and started looking at superchargers, i have a procharger on another ride. for the c6 i wanted something quieter unless i get on it, fit under the stock hood, and reliable. i was toying with putting heads and a cam in it but didn't want to open up the motor.. started to look at the edelbrock then i saw the price of 8200.00 this is just ridiculous to me.. i don't know what's going on with prices especially headers 2k?
Despite its higher cost, I think the E-Force is the only supercharging alternative that will fit under the stock hood. That alone would save you $1,500. Taking this into account, how much of a centri can you get for $6,800?
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (06-28-2017)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Edelbrock Supercharger