C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Toys for Tots Farley Plaza Meet and Greet!

Old 10-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Toys for Tots Farley Plaza Meet and Greet!

It’s shaping up to be another great year for Toys for Tots! We’ve got a jumping band, great food, a beautiful weather forecast and 2 very special guests!

I know that many groups here on the forum are planning on leaving their home areas in a caravan and meeting up at the Farley Plaza before coming down to Bader Field.

John Fitzpatrick, the Marketing Manager for Chevrolet Performance Division (Corvette and Camaro) is coming all the way from Detroit and Steve Grilli, Quality Control Manager at the Corvette Assembly Plant is making the track from Bowling Green and both will be there to meet you at Farley Plaza!

Around 11:00, John and Steve will be at the Farley Plaza where they can take the time to meet the early comers, pose for pictures and look at your cars. This is a great opportunity since it usually gets a little crowed and crazy once we get to the tent and it’s your chance to get up close and personal with these two very vital members of Team Corvette.

At noon John and Steve will lead all of the Corvettes out of Farley Plaza for the 18 mile cruise down the Atlantic City Expressway where all drivers are expected and required to obey all traffic pay their own tolls.

Once we pull into Atlantic City, the ACPD will help with traffic control to get us off the Expressway and onto Bader Field as soon as possible.

I hope to see a nice group at the Farley to meet our special guests and to take the final portion of the cruise to AC together. For those who don’t want to meet at the Farley, Bader Field will be open by 11:00 for Corvettes to come in but the events won’t start until around 1:00 PM.
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Old 10-03-2011, 04:05 PM
wayback
Team Owner

Received 2,882 Likes on 1,905 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Dang I wish someone would do this in Texas. Sounds like a great event and for a great cause. Have not found a Toys for Tots run for the Vette, but I do a few with the Harley, always a great time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Toys for Tots Farley Plaza Meet and Greet!