C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Billy Boat Exhaust Systems

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2018, 10:20 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by dsmith1523
Hey there. I just got my 2006 C6 AT6 2 weeks ago, completely stock, 36k miles. I have been wanting exhaust, the wife is very against spending more money on the vehicle... but... I'll deal with her another day. The B&B Exhaust has caught my attention with the actuator or closing/opening of the valve manually. Years ago my friend had a butterfly valve put on his pickup truck and I was amazed. Is that essentially what the B&B Fusion system does? In the cabin, I could open/close the valves when I wanted to? Is there anything extra needed to be purchased with the Fusion set to be able to do that? Or does the Fusion come with that control kit?

Just in the research stage at the moment on my end.

Regards,
Dustin
Sounds like you'll want the Fusion Complete Kit, which comes with the exhaust system with its butterfly valves and actuators, as well as the vacuum lines and Mild to Wild remote controller. It's all simple and straightforward, check it out here:

https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...ete-p-632.html
Old 05-29-2018, 10:51 AM
smd001
Pro

Received 106 Likes on 59 Posts

I have the Bullet and love the sound. Snap crackle pop! Drone is not bad at highway speeds in 6th.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:57 AM
BLEKVET
Drifting

Received 208 Likes on 150 Posts

I had Bullets and now have Fushion. Love both. With Fushion I can quiet it down, but I never do. Geeez. I love B&B systems.

My current setup - Maggie TVS, LG Pro’s, B&B Fushion. Loud as all heck on throttle. Mild manners when tooling around. Zero drone in all cases.

Black tips! YES !
Old 07-27-2018, 09:29 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Thanks guys!
Old 07-27-2018, 12:12 PM
capevettes
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,543 Likes on 2,159 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C8 of the Year Finalist Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C1 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2017 Corvette of the Year Finalist
2016 C2 of Year
2015 C3 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Thanks guys!
You are most welcome. Can't wait to hear those Bullets bark
Old 07-28-2018, 12:30 PM
rmtt
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Never had the chance to run one of their setups on any of my Corvettes, but did have on on my daily driver BMW M3's.

Was kind of scared doing an aftermarket exhaust on an import as I had no experience with them and didn't want that sound that most of us hate.

But it actually sounded great. Had an Italian sports car sound to it.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:39 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by rmtt
Never had the chance to run one of their setups on any of my Corvettes, but did have on on my daily driver BMW M3's.

Was kind of scared doing an aftermarket exhaust on an import as I had no experience with them and didn't want that sound that most of us hate.

But it actually sounded great. Had an Italian sports car sound to it.
Thanks! Most of my experience with them has been on domestics but all the European model systems I've heard were excellent as well.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:52 AM
GingerGranny
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Could I get a quote on a Gen 3 fusion exhaust shipped to 59715. Will go on a 2012 Grand Sport M6. They need to be compatible with these headers.

https://americanracingheaders.com/pr...13-long-system
Old 07-31-2018, 10:17 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by GingerGranny
Could I get a quote on a Gen 3 fusion exhaust shipped to 59715. Will go on a 2012 Grand Sport M6. They need to be compatible with these headers.

https://americanracingheaders.com/pr...13-long-system
Hi there,

You can see that system's price with Free Shipping to the lower 48 right here:

https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...st-p-4127.html

They'll bolt up to the ARH headers and x-pipe with no trouble.

Thanks,
Dave
The following users liked this post:
GingerGranny (08-02-2018)
Old 08-19-2019, 07:14 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Billy Boat Exhausts have become one of the premiere exhaust manufacturers for the Corvette. Since 1989 they've been manufacturing and building top of the line exhaust systems, and have always been at the very top of the Corvette exhaust R&D market. Each Billy Boat exhaust is manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel components and is designed with the specific vehicle's exhaust flow and tonal needs in mind. It's this attention to detail, quality, and performance that has made them so popular and that makes us at Southern Car Parts so proud to be your number one source for Billy Boat systems.

All Billy Boat exhaust systems on our website are on sale well below the MSRP price, and we stock most of them for your Corvette ordering needs. We've installed Billy Boat exhaust systems on our Corvettes here over the years, and have consistently been impressed with them. This impression is what has brought us to support and respect their products as much as we do.

All that being what it is, we run in to a lot of questions about the various Billy Boat exhaust systems. Because they make so many different types of exhaust systems, and each one has its own ideal use and Corvette application, these questions typically boil down to which exhaust is right for each customer. To try and help clear up some of the confusion, and to help you decide if or which Billy Boat exhaust system is right for you, we wanted to address the benefits and characteristics of each one.

For the C6 Corvette, and especially the C6 Z06 and ZR1, the Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust is the undeniable favorite. This system has been so incredibly popular because it, like the stock NPP Exhaust system, is a true bi-modal exhaust. When GM designed and introduced bi-modal exhaust systems for their flagship Corvette line-up they took the automotive world by storm. These exhausts are brilliant for offering a more tame and quiet driving experience at lower RPM ranges, while also opening up their valves for a wide open roar under more intense, heavy acceleration, and red-line pushing driving conditions. Of course, even with that in mind, the stock mufflers designed by Chevrolet are way too restrictive for the sound most people want and expect out of their small block V8 engine.
The Fusion Exhaust provides that same bi-modal functionality with a more aggressive and race inspired tone. With the tips closed, the Fusion and the Stock exhaust are comparable. The fusion's tone is deepened and cleaner, but, it's not noticeably louder; however, when a Corvette outfitted with a Fusion Exhaust opens up, the sound is unmistakable. The Fusion provides a hearty, muscle-car tone when wide open that is similar to the B&B Bullet exhaust, only a little bit quieter. This is achieved through the use of shortened Fusion mufflers that provide a more free-flowing and resonant exhaust.
The Fusion is also a brilliant exhaust because it allows for C6 Corvettes that did not opt for the NPP stock exhaust to upgrade to a complete bi-modal system. Billy Boat sells their Fusion with a complete bi-modal upgrade kit that comes with all of the necessary attachments to turn your single mode Corvette in to a vacuum controlled bi-modal machine.
The Fusion is available for all C6 Corvette models in various forms:
For 2005-08 C6 Corvettes the Billy Boat Fusion comes in a 2.5" system complete with full NPP set-up. Pricing and ordering information available here: C6 Corvette Billy Boat Fusion Complete Kit
For 2009 and newer C6 Corvettes without the stock NPP, the Fusion Exhaust is available with all necessary NPP set-up equipment as well. Pricing and ordering information available here: C6 Billy Boat Fusion Complete Kit
For 2009 and newer Corvettes that are already outfitted with the bi-modal NPP exhaust but want to upgrade over the stock mufflers, there is a Fusion Exhaust for you as well. Pricing and ordering information available here: C6 NPP B&B Fusion Exhaust
Finally, for Z06 and ZR1 C6 Corvettes, there is a 3" Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust for you as well to help you upgrade your restrictive stock mufflers to the more powerful and free-flowing Billy Boat alternative. Pricing and ordering information available here: C6 Z06 and ZR1 Fusion Exhaust

For some people, however, the bi-modal exhaust functionality is not ideal. If you're one of those people, then the very original and very clean straight-through exhaust design of the Billy Boat Bullet exhaust may be perfect for you. The Bullet is one of the most, if not the single most, aggressive exhaust systems on the market for the C6 Corvette today. Designed to optimize exhaust flow for peak performance numbers and the most powerful and throaty exhaust tone, the Bullet is as loud and as powerful an exhaust as there is.
The Bullet utilizes a very classic muscle-car design with straight-through high-flowing mufflers that provide a deep and throaty resonance for a very classic muscle car tone. The crescendo through the RPM range with the Bullet exhaust is one of volume and strength that harkens back to the classic American muscle car age with thunder and bravado; of course, the C6 Corvette-with all of its technological improvements and incredible power numbers-is anything but an old muscle car, and Billy Boat was able to design the Bullet to truly pay tonal homage to the Corvettes of the 60's and 70's, while also still holding true to the modern Corvette's undeniable race pedigree.
For a Corvette enthusiast that not only doesn't mind loud, but feeds and thrives off of it, the Bullet exhaust may be perfect for you. If you're not afraid of drone, or of rattling the windows of your neighbor's home when you start your 'Vette up in the morning, then you may want to check out the Bullet. Just as the Fusion is designed and modified to specifically meet the needs of each model and generation C6 Corvette, so is the Bullet.
For 2005-08 Corvettes check out the Billy Boat C6 Bullet Exhaust System.
For 2009 and newer base C6 Corvettes check the B&B Corvette C6 Bullet out on our website here.
For C6 Z06 and ZR1 Corvettes, you can find find pricing and ordering information for the Z06 and ZR1 Billy Boat Bullet exhaust here.

If you prefer the straight-through exhaust design, but aren't a fan of Cabin Drone or excessive noise like you would expect with a Bullet exhaust, then Billy Boat's newest exhaust design, the PRT System, would be perfect for you. The PRT, which stands for Purge Resonance Technology, is a masterpiece of engineering and design brought to you by Billy Boat. This complete redesigned and reengineered exhaust for the C6 Corvette is the latest in Billy Boat's history of designing powerful exhaust tones with drone control in mind.
The PRT offers a more subdued touring tone at regular driving speeds than the Bullet, with a more race-inspired straight-through tone and design than the Fusion. This results in greater HP and Torque gains across the entire RPM band--Dynos on some C6 Corvettes have reported as much as 18hp, with 14-15 being a commonly achieved norm. The Purge Chamber technology helps keep the exhaust mellow at cruising speeds but allows it to open up for a very aggressive and powerful tone under more extreme driving conditions that is similar to the Bullet in quality. Where the PRT separates itself from the Bullet, however, is in its minimal Cabin Drone. "Drone" has become a no-no for modern exhausts and a dangerous word around the forum community, we know, and Billy Boat took that to heart when designed this exhaust. For the powerful tone and volume this system puts out, the drone is absolutely minimal. What this gives is a straight-through exhaust that sounds beautifully, and couples perfectly with automatic or paddle shifter Corvettes, as well as those with complete Long Tube header packages.
For 2005-08 C6 Corvettes, check out our web listing on the Billy Boat C6 Corvette PRT Exhaust for more information and ordering.
For the 2009 and newer C6 Corvettes, check out the following listing for pricing and ordering information:Billy Boat Corvette PRT Exhaust.
If you drive a Z06 or ZR1 and this exhaust sounds ideal for you, check out the C6 Corvette Z06 and ZR1 B&B PRT Exhaust System.

Of course, Billy Boat doesn't stop with all of these options either. Each and every Billy Boat exhaust for the C6 Corvette is available in your choice of Quad Round and Quad Oval Exhaust tips. These tips are all manufactured from the highest quality polished stainless steel for a beautiful and aggressive visual finish that will match your vehicle's new found tonal and performance benefits. If Polished Stainless Steel isn't your bag, Billy Boat exhaust tips are also now available in hand-dipped Black Satin finish. This provides your Corvette with a very unique aftermarket appearance that, when coupled with an exhaust filler plate or panel, can make for a gorgeous offset look. They also look especially great on blacked-out C6 Corvettes going for the Bat-mobile style.

All Billy Boat Exhausts are also available with a Billy Boat X-Pipe. An aftermarket X-Pipe from Billy Boat will help increase exhaust flow even further by replacing the restrictive and archaic stock H-Pipe design. X-Pipes also work to even out exhaust flow and remove the Deceleration Popping noise that many Corvette owners know and dread. For information on Billy Boat X-Pipes please refer to our website, or give us a call at our office and we can make sure to get the perfect one for your needs.

If there are any other questions you may have about the Billy Boat systems above, or about any other Billy Boat product (or any product we carry here at Southern Car Parts) please do not hesitate to ask. Give us a call at our office at 888-631-1433 and we'll do our best to answer your questions and help you outfit your C6 Corvette as best as possible.

Please click links above for pricing and ordering information.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:31 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Order yours today!
Old 04-19-2022, 09:43 PM
jeffs64
Burning Brakes

Received 261 Likes on 190 Posts

FCOR-0464 2008 Z51

From Southern Car Parts. Good Price with Mild to Wild. From Paul in Parts. I recommend Him.

Stock H-Pipe
The following users liked this post:
southerncarparts (04-20-2022)
Old 09-12-2022, 02:18 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

C6 CORVETTE EXHAUST BILLY BOAT FUSION EXHAUST FCOR-0464-0468

Old 09-18-2022, 02:59 PM
Ralphp
Pro

Received 141 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by z28koda
I already have the B&B Fusion on my 08 NPP and absolutely love it! The look, the sound, no exhaust is better for me (others will disagree, that’s why I made the point of saying "Me"). Great price too. Just out of curiosity why didn’t you just list one price if they are all the same?
I bought a 2013 GS last week and it has the Billy Boat decal in the trunk and round exhaust which don't appear to be stock. Terrific sound from them. The window stick shows no factory NPP installed.
How can I tell which system I have?
Old 01-19-2023, 01:29 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Thank You for shopping at https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...ete-p-632.html
Old 05-28-2023, 07:50 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor