C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy takes you a the ride of your life!

Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Chevy takes you a the ride of your life!

In a continuation of the Chevrolet Centennial Celebration, Chevy offer's to take you on the Ride of Your Life!

To use this new application you will again have to be a member Facebook (like with the Best Chevy Ever contest) so that Chevy can again flex in social media muscle that it has been perfecting on sites like Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.

This new application will ask you a few questions give you a few choices and then use you answers plus info it finds on your Facebook page to take you a virtual cruise in your choice of cars through your life!

I'm not positive of the criteria it uses but being that I was born in 1969 and my Facebook page is filled with Corvette information, it's no surprise that the first choice of cars I was given was a 1969 Sting Ray Coupe in Fathom Green. Once I hit the radio for a little Radar Love I was on the way visiting pictures of my home down as a kid and the town where we spent most of our summers mixed in with pictures of my friends and families all blended with some great road scenes from the Corvette's window.

This is a neat little video that you then have the option of sharing with others.

Check out the application at http://rideofyourlife.chevrolet.com and post what your ride was like!
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chevy takes you a the ride of your life!