C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Would appreciate your advice between 4LT centennial vs regular GS.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
saplumr
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,251 Likes on 895 Posts

I'd buy just about anything other than the carbon metallic! I've had it and both of my daughters have had it. If it's not Black it's not right!
Old 01-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Tide Will Roll!
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VY

Bert

Roll Tide!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Mainer12
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 2012 Centennail Grand Sport 4lt

I just bought my Vette from Kerbecks. Gave me the best deal. I love the alcantara. It really makes the interior on par with the Germans and Italians IMO. I know there are a lot of Ferrari and Porsche fans rolling their eyes, but I can honestly say it look really good. There is alcantara all over the place. Steering wheel, arm rest in the middle, door inserts, shifter. It is very tastefully done. I am not worried about the alcantara, its used in Ferrari's, Lambo's, Porsches and I dont hear anyone complaining at least not yet. I like the hubcaps and door pillar Louis Chevrolet emblems. The black wheels look great and I believe they are exclusive to the Centennial Edition.The exhaust is fantastic, sounds better than almost any other v8, I have the dual mode exhaust, one wish is once activated it would stay open till you come to a stop, hope Chevy's listening. The carbon flash black is perfect match for this car. The stripes look tasteful. They go over the hood, roof and down the back, just one criticism, about the cargo net, once you take the roof of and attempt to put it back on, be very careful pulling it out of the trunk, I already scratched it, got caught on the cargo net and rebounded into the hatch latch, not happy. It drives fantastic I have the F55 suspension, so bumps and potholes are really soaked up nicely, I rides better than my former G35 (stock). Also got 26.5 miles to a gallon on a trip to Delaware. My insurance went up $20 a month from a 2007 Infiniti G35 to 2012 Corvette, I would say thats not bad. The thing that sucks is I have to pay personal property tax on her ouch, 48 cents on every hundred dollars.

Quick Reply: Would appreciate your advice between 4LT centennial vs regular GS.