C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

-- [EVENT REMINDER] - Sat, Mar 3rd 10am - MTI Racing's Annual DYNO DAY & OPEN HOUSE

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 10:43 AM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default -- [EVENT REMINDER] - Sat, Mar 3rd 10am - MTI Racing's Annual DYNO DAY & OPEN HOUSE

PRESENTED by: American Racing Headers
ALSO ATTENDING: Skip Barber Racing Schools
ALSO ATTENDING: Atlanta Motorsports Park

DATE: Saturday, March 3rd 2012
TIME: 10am-2pm

ADDRESS: 1190 Hayes Industrial Dr., Marietta, GA 30062

Last year’s event was awesome and saw cars from all makes. Customers brought Corvette, Camaro, CTS-V, GTO, Porsche, and BMW! There were Street Cars, Road Racers, Drag Racers, and even a couple of classics. We are expecting 100’s of cars this year. Mark your calendars, bring a friend and show up!

We'll have Catered BBQ, Dyno Pulls, and tours of our Build Shop, Engine Shop, and CNC Shop. See shock dyno demonstrations, and watch our in-house Engine Dyno in action!

Bring the family! We’ll have entertainment for the kids and plenty of sugar food. We'll also have parts, accessories, wheels, and aerodynamic trim on hand and discounts for all attendees.

If you would like to run your car on the Dyno, pulls will be $50 for 3 pulls.
Go to this link to register your car for the Dyno.
http://www.mtiracing.com/Purchase/Ma...y-Mar2012.html

People’s Choice Awards will also be given to several categories to be announced.
Car clubs are hereby challenged to see who can bring the most attendees.

.....EVENT UPDATE!!.....EVENT UPDATE!!.....EVENT UPDATE!!.....

(Just confirmed!)

American Racing Headers is the leader in header and exhaust systems. Made in the USA, with excellent quality and fitment. American Racing Headers is a great American company and we are proud to carry their products, and have them as Title Sponsor.

(Just confirmed!)

Founding Members and Representatives from the new Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) will be on hand to show videos, pictures, and answer questions about the greatest Motorsports Country Club in the Southeast! The bridge is finished, and the track will be 100% paved by next Wednesday. Come and hear about this World-Class facility and your opportunity to drive the track!

(Also confirmed!)

Representatives from the Skip Barber Racing School will be here to share all about High-Performance Driving. They will have information on Driving Schools, Trackdays, and answer questions like "How can I drive a real racecar!"

For more information, please contact:

Stephen
MTI Racing
(770) 919-7774
stephen(at)MTIRacing(dot)com

Here are some pictures from prior Open House events.. SEE YOU MARCH 3rd !!

Last edited by MTI RACING; 02-16-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 PM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

UPDATE:

Skip Barber Racing Schools - Attending
Representatives from the Skip Barber Racing School will be here to share all about High-Performance Driving. They will have information on Driving Schools, Trackdays, and answer questions like "How can I drive a real racecar!"

Atlanta Motorsports Park - Attending
Founding Members and Representatives from the new Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP) will be on hand to show videos, pictures, and answer questions about the greatest Motorsports Country Club in the Southeast! Come and hear about this World-Class facility and your opportunity to drive the track!

American Racing Headers - Title Sponsor
American Racing Headers is the leader in header and exhaust systems. Made in the USA, with excellent quality and fitment. American Racing Headers is a great American company and we are proud to recommend and carry their products.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:03 PM
everjeff
Corvette Enthusiast
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 48 Likes on 21 Posts

Looks like its going to be a good showing as usual!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Vette_Pilot
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts

I think I need to make a little trip up I75 North!!
Old 03-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Vette_Pilot
Melting Slicks

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts

I'm glad I made the trip and saw the go fast toys!!!

Get notified of new replies

To -- [EVENT REMINDER] - Sat, Mar 3rd 10am - MTI Racing's Annual DYNO DAY & OPEN HOUSE

Quick Reply: -- [EVENT REMINDER] - Sat, Mar 3rd 10am - MTI Racing's Annual DYNO DAY & OPEN HOUSE