C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Interested in ZR1 Z06/GS/Base C6 Carbon Fiber Splitter/ Side Skirts Group Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Prostreet4
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badhabit 540
Josh, Please put me down for the CF Front Splitter for the GS.
Josh, received the CF front splitter tonight. All I can say is "Wow" the look and the quality is great! Very happy with the CF Rear Spoiler too.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:38 AM
hefti2
Advanced

Originally Posted by hefti2
one question: I assume I will need to get the reinforcement piece for the front fascia, too? I live in Germany and here on the Autobahn I want to to 200mph safely, you know?
If yes how much would that add to the front splitter?
What´s the shipping to Germany?

THX
Any update for me regarding shipping to Germany? I´ve seen in the meanwhile that I need to add 120 bucks for the brace... so that´s solved.

Thanks for your info in advance!
Old 03-11-2012, 06:47 PM
kookie_SI
8th Gear

Can someone please tell me, if anyone already recieved the parts ordered in group this buy?

I can't get an answer from RPI regarding the shipping to FL as i was told that there would be a delay (about 2 weeks) because of the demand and i agreed i can wait but not later than middle of March. I paid the bill in full on 02/22 over PayPal.

It would be nice to know if there is something wrong, i can't reach them via email...
Old 03-13-2012, 09:01 PM
gartma
Cruising

I just received mine today. Josh said it would be 2 weeks but it was less.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:34 PM
davidtcpa
Go Canes!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 329 Likes on 241 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Default Got EM!!

Thanks Josh!!

I got my splitter and side skirts delivered today. It looks like you did an amazing job of packaging it. I don't think I will be able to even open the boxes for a month.

Maybe I can get a break in the "action" and take it to a local body shop for installation while I work!!
Old 03-16-2012, 05:33 AM
kookie_SI
8th Gear

Default Very disapointed - can't get no answers from RPI

I was offered a cash refund a few days ago (been waiting for delivery for 4th week now) and it seems that others are getting their parts.
I am really disapointed, it all seemed so good when ordering and now i'm left without a spoiler and my ship is leaving to Europe in a few days. And i asked to get an answer if there is still a chance of getting the part as i can wait a few days more and now again for 3 days, no answer. I am still waiting for a definite NO or YES, WE CAN before requesting cash refund.

I believe that's not the way to treat your customers (it may be so, because i'm driving a Corvette in Europe and not USA).

Quick Reply: Anyone Interested in ZR1 Z06/GS/Base C6 Carbon Fiber Splitter/ Side Skirts Group Buy?