C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw Inferno Orange in person - WOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 11:04 AM
greengo
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by roscoe118
That's too funny! We love Austin (and Texas), but neither of us are from here, nor did we graduate from UT. Our older daughter did! It is a shame what's going on with Big12 sports though (I know UT has a lot to do with it), but I hope the OU/UT rivalry will continue as it is one of the best in all of college football...

Interestingly enough, the Longhorn Burnt Orange looks much more like Daytona Sunset Orange of the previous 2005-7 years, than Atomic Orange.

Sorry for the hijack OP. Inferno Orange is a beautiful color...

Sold my DSOM Vette because I was tired of hearing "Are you a longhorn" to which I'd have to answer "no Im not gay"
Now that texas owns their own conference maybe they can win it...OK I doubt that...they still have mack daddy as coach and no Vince Young one man team
Old 05-21-2012, 11:40 AM
carpe dm
Le Mans Master

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Well, someone has to be different............. I think it looks cheap. OK for a kids Tonka truck but not an expensive car. I thought I wanted it until I saw it in person, and then quickly decided on yellow!
Old 05-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Blue Bandit
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forget it. Tell GM to start making Lemans Blue again. GM should quit making all colors except Lemans Blue.

Quick Reply: Saw Inferno Orange in person - WOW!!