C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grand Sport fender stripes

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 09:47 AM
cdoo932
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 13 Posts

Any graphics shop should be able to make these. Do a little looking around. Why pay price gouging money for something that can be made for a fraction of oem cost?

Old 03-27-2012, 12:22 AM
2010GSVert
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by diitto
Oh, one more thing... Did you put your's on yourself??? If so, easy or hard??? At some point, i assume you pull off a backing and then have to stick them down, hopefully in the right place?? bob...
The OEM stripes use the backing as a template to align with headlight and fender. Use a 1/4 thick hard rubber squeegee, a spray bottle with water with a little baby shampoo, and a hair dryer. I paid the extra for the OEM. I was interested in my GS looking as authentic as possible. That is a decision I'd rather live with then saving a few bucks. I can say that the Cyber Grey looks great on the CR.
Old 12-26-2016, 03:12 PM
Kellner Michael
4th Gear

Default Are these stripes still available.

Originally Posted by vette1963
I have a set of silver GM in an unopened box for $300 plus $10.00 shipping. You can call me if interested. Also after market stripes don't have the C-6 logo.
Thanks,
Gary 443-254-1668
Are these stripes still available?
Old 12-26-2016, 03:37 PM
CHEV AGAIN
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

This thread is 4 yrs. old I'm kinda doubtful..

Mark
Old 12-26-2016, 04:32 PM
Tefer
Drifting

Received 207 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by Kellner Michael
Are these stripes still available?
www.gmPartshouse.com has them for like 364 bucks for the set.
Old 12-26-2016, 06:56 PM
grayline
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Grand Sport Stripes

Originally Posted by Speedforhire
......embroidered and have the upgraded inserts........and the oem stripes available are CG, Red, Silver & White...........

I got the stripes from CORVETTEMODS1.......

True Heritage "stripes" are only to be affixed to the Drivers side fender All other applications are not correct
We have a 4LT Heritage with the Stripes
Old 10-22-2017, 08:21 AM
keljag
3rd Gear

Default GM C6 Grand Sport Stripes (Silver)

Good Morning,

i am a a first time poster for the forum and it looks like I am re energizing an old thread!

I have a set of GM stripes we purchased for our C6 Grand Sport. We never put them on the car and we have since sold it. The decals are still in the factory packaging, which I am opening in the photos only so you can see them. The stripes are silver in color color with a darker grey outline stripe with the C6 logo in one corner.

I am asking $250.00 plus $15.00 shipping for them for a quick sale. Email me at keljag@hotmail.com or reply to the post with contact information.

Thanks!
Old 10-22-2017, 05:06 PM
Tefer
Drifting

Received 207 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by keljag
Good Morning,

i am a a first time poster for the forum and it looks like I am re energizing an old thread!

I have a set of GM stripes we purchased for our C6 Grand Sport. We never put them on the car and we have since sold it. The decals are still in the factory packaging, which I am opening in the photos only so you can see them. The stripes are silver in color color with a darker grey outline stripe with the C6 logo in one corner.

I am asking $250.00 plus $15.00 shipping for them for a quick sale. Email me at keljag@hotmail.com or reply to the post with contact information.

Thanks!
You will get a better response if you put them up for sale in the C6 parts for sale/wanted section.

Quick Reply: Grand Sport fender stripes