C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevy Announces May 1st Corvette Incentives

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Chevy Announces May 1st Corvette Incentives

I just got done reviewing the new incentives that GM has announced and it appears that Corvette is going to ride the wave of a very successful month in sales by keeping all of the current incentives.

The special APR of 0% up to 60 months and 2.9% for 72 months has been extended along with the $1,500 dealer cash.

Also extended is the $2,000 Lease Conquest Rebate for those who currently lease a non-GM vehicle as well as the $3,000 Target In Market Retention Rebate to those on the Manifest List. Just because you weren't on the manifest list last month does not mean that you aren't on there now. The new manifest list should be out later today.

Even though the production of 2013 started this week, no incentives have been announced on the 2013 Corvette but we'll let you know if something comes out later this month.

All of the current rebates are in effect from today, May 1, 2012 through July 2, 2012.

We are running low on 2012 Inventory with only a little over 50 left to choose from but you can see our entire inventory on our New Corvette Inventory Page.

Please feel free to call for availability or pricing.

Dave
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Old 05-01-2012, 08:42 AM
BenDiem
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^ I'm in the market to buy another C6. How do I get on the TIMRR/Manifest List?

You can PM me if you'd like. Enquiring minds want to know...

Anybody?

Tks/BB
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Travelor
Pro

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

Default Manifest list????

I keep bumping in to this term.

How do you get on this list?

How do you know if you are on the list?

George
Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by BenDiem
^^^ I'm in the market to buy another C6. How do I get on the TIMRR/Manifest List?

You can PM me if you'd like. Enquiring minds want to know...

Anybody?

Tks/BB
You can't get on it yourself. GM actually "targets" a group of people to put on that list with their own criteria. They don't share that criteria with us and once the list is out, no change are made. If you're not on this list you would have to wait till July 3rd to see if they continue the rebate and, if they do, if you are on the next list.

I don't know for sure how it's made, but it seems like a lot of people who were on it last month bought a new GM product in 2009.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:48 AM
arcticblast
Le Mans Master

Received 240 Likes on 135 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
You can't get on it yourself.
GM actually "targets" a group of people to put on that list with their own criteria. They don't share that criteria with us and once the list is out, no change are made. If you're not on this list you would have to wait till July 3rd to see if they continue the rebate and, if they do, if you are on the next list.

I don't know for sure how it's made, but it seems like a lot of people who were on it last month bought a new GM product in 2009.
This kinda sucks. I've bought 3 new Vettes in the last 9 months. I am ready to get a 427 Vert. now. If I'm not on the list, GM may lose the sale.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Speedforhire
Melting Slicks

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

^ 3 in less than a year and you're considering passing on a 427 Vert for such a miniscule discount............LOL!

I'm passing on the new car (and GM) for a new GT500..........regardless of the discounts.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:17 AM
studiovette
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The lease conquest is nice with the dealer cash $3500 off. SWEET!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:54 PM
arcticblast
Le Mans Master

Received 240 Likes on 135 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by Speedforhire
^ 3 in less than a year and you're considering passing on a 427 Vert for such a miniscule discount............LOL!

I'm passing on the new car (and GM) for a new GT500..........regardless of the discounts.
You seem to be confused about the size of the discount. If it cost me about 9K to trade in, then a 3K discount is 33 percent. I wouldn't call that miniscule. It's a large portion of the upcharge to trade.
By trading often with incentives, I'm able to afford the latest and greatest. Not that there has been anything wrong with any of my 9 C6's, I just like change.
Enjoy the GT500.....they're great torque monsters.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:58 PM
JLMounce
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome! I got the dealer cash, 0% and $3000 retention on my recent purchase, plus my dealer gave me huge money for my trade.

Hope to see some more owners popping up!

Get notified of new replies

To Chevy Announces May 1st Corvette Incentives

Quick Reply: Chevy Announces May 1st Corvette Incentives