C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

photos

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 11:55 PM
xlr8rvette
Drifting

Location: Fayetteville Arkansas recently moved from Oakland Ca
Received 58 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default photos

how do I post pictures? Or an email with photos?

Thank you
Old 12-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Cyber Greg
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Go to the FAQ page in the red menu line above and you will find the answer there. Search for Creating Personal Albums.
What you will end up doing is click on USER CP (far left on the menu bar) in the control panel you will go to Pictures and Albums, click on Album (bottom left hand corner) and download your photos there. Then you will upload them from your CF albums to your posts.
You do not need to open a photobucket account as some will tell you.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Jimmy W1
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 47 Posts

I store my pictures in Photobucket. It doesn't cost anything and you can keep hundreds of pictures there. Then when you want to post them just go and get them and put them on here. I never could get these websites to work for me. I guess I'm not very good at it. Good luck.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:04 AM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 818 Likes on 387 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

There is a post in the help section on posting photo, but it is old and Photobucket (most commonly used) has changed it look.

So first go to Photobucket and setup your account, it is free. Then upload your pictures to your account. You can have multiple folders within you account also. Once the photo's are uploaded, you are ready to post.

I suggest that you have your browser opened twice, one with Photobucket the other with the forum. In the forun start you post and when you are ready to insert a photo go over to Photobucket. When you place the mouse on the photo you want you will see a little image in the upper right hand corner that looks like a gear. Next move the mouse onto and you will get a drop down menu. At the of the bottom menu you will see IMG code, simply click on the string inside that box. Next go to your post and right click and paste that code in you post and you are done. you will need to do this for each photo of course.

Hope this helps.

You can also follow the post above and add the photo's here, but if you want to be able to post to other sites, Photobucket is the way to go. But if you only post here, then setup and album here may be the way to go.

Last edited by BWF07; 12-20-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Add ifo

Get notified of new replies

To photos

Quick Reply: photos