C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DSOM/Gray????

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,314 Likes on 754 Posts

Default DSOM/Gray????

Does anybody out there have DSOM with gray interior? I would like to see pix. I am picking up the car below in a few days (never saw it in person; fingers crossed) and have a choice on the seats:
  1. Repair that tear (about $200; I have some quotes)
  2. Recover the seats -- a fella on the Forum is selling a set of 2008 titanium gray seat leather, I guess close to the 2005 steel gray, which he says will fit an '05. They are priced quite fairly...
I've seen some pix of the Atomic Orange with the full Titanium Gray interior, which I like a lot. I'm thinking, like on the 1LT C7, contrasting color seats with the rest of the interior black might look very nice; certainly unique.

Thanks

Old 02-04-2014, 06:52 PM
haljensen
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Titanium and Steel Grey are different colors and if they are in the same car it would be an obvious mis-match.

If you have an '05 with Steel Grey seats it's not just the seats, the lower dash and part of the door panels are Steel Grey also.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

No, my car is the one in the pix and currently all black inside with a bit of DSOM trim...

Just want to see the DSOM with gray interior to get an idea of how it works.

Originally Posted by haljensen
Titanium and Steel Grey are different colors and if they are in the same car it would be an obvious mis-match.

If you have an '05 with Steel Grey seats it's not just the seats, the lower dash and part of the door panels are Steel Grey also.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:08 AM
AZ_DSOM
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Had a titanium interior in mine, ended up changing it to a ebony...see if I can find so pics...
Old 02-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks AZ_DSOM

Your pix convinced me to stick with ebony, though if I get replacements instead of repairing the hole (all depends on how wear looks when I see 'em up close and personal) I might go with charcoal or darker brownish-tan centers, which I think would work very well.

Also, you gave me an idea for my next "handle" -- "Delco DSOM." Torch Z is just wrong for me at this point!!!

Get notified of new replies

To DSOM/Gray????

Quick Reply: DSOM/Gray????