C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have these GM C6 Accessories?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Virtual Geezer
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 188 Likes on 111 Posts

Default Anyone have these GM C6 Accessories?

Just wondering about these 'genuine' GM pedal/dead pedal accessories. Anyone here have them? Opinions? Thanks!

Old 02-20-2014, 08:28 PM
spinalator
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have them and love them. They should have come with the car. Got the dead pedal too. Completes the look...
Old 02-20-2014, 08:31 PM
fitz3
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From where and cost?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:46 PM
The Creeper
Race Director

Received 84 Likes on 39 Posts

I like them. they get me moist. where can I get some?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Different strokes for different folks, but I got these on fleabay, there are lots of options,(they were under $30).

I think we ll can agree, the GM pedals in the vette are the worst, anything is better.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:52 PM
PMD C6
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dana M
Old 02-20-2014, 08:54 PM
FMJ
Cruising

Originally Posted by Dana M
Corvette Central # 386091
Old 02-20-2014, 08:58 PM
F65MPH
Pro

Got mines from Corvette Mods.

http://www.corvettemods.com/Corvette...al_p_5574.html

Old 02-20-2014, 10:22 PM
drich2905
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Virtual Geezer
Just wondering about these 'genuine' GM pedal/dead pedal accessories. Anyone here have them? Opinions? Thanks!

Got the GM set (no dead pedal). I really like mine. I thought about all the others and for my taste the GM ones looked better. I have an mn6 so actually have three pedals. Easy install and no drilling. Would be easy to convert back to stock and sell these pedals.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:34 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

I didnt want to take the gas pedal off so I put covers on mine. I cant rememver where I got them.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:09 AM
MARSC6
Le Mans Master

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

I've had the GM covers since they first came out. They have always been my favorite.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:40 AM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

when i bought my 013 it was a dealer install at $275.00. i could have refused but they look too nice in the car, so of course i kept them. its a mod i would have done down the road anyway. if you can afford them, buy em.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Boomer111
Race Director

Received 191 Likes on 151 Posts

The thought of changing pedals has never even occurred to me.

I am not even sure what the oem ones look like.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:49 PM
spinalator
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also got the GM matching sill plate. That really completes the look...
Old 02-21-2014, 02:04 PM
J Vette
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer111
The thought of changing pedals has never even occurred to me.

I am not even sure what the oem ones look like.
OK, That's it! I'm sorry but yer outta the club. It would have been fine if you'd said that you hadn't got around to doing the pedals yet. But to not even have thought about doing so?????? What kind of Vette owner are you??

I know what kind. Kinda like me. But I did give it a passing thought......once. But then I remembered I needed powder coated calipers, CAI, side skirts, Z06 deep dish wheels, exhaust plates, 2 tone seat covers, custom tune, etc and the pedals moved way down the priority list.
However my wife would rather I buy the pedals than anything I listed since they are much cheaper. She thinks the Vette is fine the way it is. Silly woman.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:15 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Originally Posted by J Vette
OK, That's it! I'm sorry but yer outta the club. It would have been fine if you'd said that you hadn't got around to doing the pedals yet. But to not even have thought about doing so?????? What kind of Vette owner are you??

I know what kind. Kinda like me. But I did give it a passing thought......once. But then I remembered I needed powder coated calipers, CAI, side skirts, Z06 deep dish wheels, exhaust plates, 2 tone seat covers, custom tune, etc and the pedals moved way down the priority list.
However my wife would rather I buy the pedals than anything I listed since they are much cheaper. She thinks the Vette is fine the way it is. Silly woman.
To bad your wife isn't like mine. She would probably notice if I had the car painted a different color but other than that she's totally oblivious to mods I do. Oh, actually she did notice the new floor mats since they have the logo on them and the originals didn't but she still had to ask if they were different.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:27 PM
J Vette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by EVRose
To bad your wife isn't like mine. She would probably notice if I had the car painted a different color but other than that she's totally oblivious to mods I do. Oh, actually she did notice the new floor mats since they have the logo on them and the originals didn't but she still had to ask if they were different.
Our wives are the same. Its me who is too vocal. I run ideas past her because she really does love the car. But she thinks its fine like it is....except the squealing brakes which only she hears. The car has 19K miles on it. I've never heard the squealing. But she wants the brakes changes. So it will be a good time to do the calipers. if it wasn't for her love of the car, I'd not say anything and just do it. And I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't need to be included in some things, IE CAI and custom tune

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone have these GM C6 Accessories?

Old 02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Originally Posted by J Vette
Our wives are the same. Its me who is too vocal. I run ideas past her because she really does love the car. But she thinks its fine like it is....except the squealing brakes which only she hears. The car has 19K miles on it. I've never heard the squealing. But she wants the brakes changes. So it will be a good time to do the calipers. if it wasn't for her love of the car, I'd not say anything and just do it. And I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't need to be included in some things, IE CAI and custom tune
My wife loves the car too and is always worried about it getting hit every time we're out driving around. She just doesn't understand why anything has to be changed and also thinks its fine like it is. Plus, she doesn't care what I spend on mods as long as the bills get paid which is a good thing.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:53 PM
J Vette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by EVRose
My wife loves the car too and is always worried about it getting hit every time we're out driving around. She just doesn't understand why anything has to be changed and also thinks its fine like it is. Plus, she doesn't care what I spend on mods as long as the bills get paid which is a good thing.
My wife is pretty much the same. But I'm retired now and don't have as much income now. So she has to worry about the bills. Its just a woman's way. Gotta have something to worry about.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM
olefam
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The pedals are OK. The wives are fantastic. I think my wife falls in between what "J Vette" and "EV Rose" described. My wife is active in the club. She agreed to me buying a new 2013 GS last year. And she doesn't mind sitting in the passengr seat when on a trip. Couldn't be happier with either the car or my wife!
Glen

Quick Reply: Anyone have these GM C6 Accessories?