C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

breathless performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 08:53 PM
mbullins22
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default breathless performance

I have to rant a lil. Iv been dealing with corvettemods.com and they seem to be helpful but they buy from breathless performance some. I will never again deal with breathless. I told corvettemods that every time I need anything and price do not go through breathless out of Florida. Parts don't work and every time they just say my c6 has been modified or isn't stock. Bull crap. ... I know for a fact it was stock and even had proof. They just say this so I have to pay 30% restock fee and pay the shipping. After I finally ate the 30% and paid shipping it took them 2 weeks of me bugging them to say it was at the warehouse. They still haven't confirmed it's return to corvettemods but corvettemods helped me out and returned the money to my account and are waiting to be refunded from breathless performance. These guys are terrible. Corvettemods emailed me today asking for my tracking number because they still can't get any authorization from breathless.

Anyone else have problems with breathless performance customer service?

Last edited by mbullins22; 07-23-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:20 AM
jimmie jam
Le Mans Master

Received 544 Likes on 332 Posts

No "problem" with customer service but with the fact that they wanted $150 to check my alignment I can't afford the customer service there.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:36 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,478 Likes on 1,941 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

Only way to find out if others have had a problem is to do a thorough search on here using the advanced search methods and key words. I do recall reading some things about them in the distant past, but nothing recent.

Get notified of new replies

To breathless performance

Quick Reply: breathless performance