C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Old 09-03-2015, 04:05 PM
bill K
Pro

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Huskerman
.....is bill K a troll? Just wondering.......and yes Hammy I do get the same report every month but my mileage is a lot different.....wonder why....? The new Swedish Bikini Team wants to hang out with the GS'ers this weekend but I told them no deal unless I get reinstated to full privileges.......I know its blackmail, but it for a worthy cause......Me!
I just do not understand how I am a troll. Again I need to know how certain people can say others are Morons, Stupid and Jackasses and they are right. I am sorry this is something I just don't get. This is a Corvette Site and there is no need to call people names. Please Stop
Old 09-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,784 Likes on 1,949 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by wayback

When I came back to my car it was covered with grass clippings and dirt.

They had used a blower around my car. You would hope a fellow C6 owner would understand not to do this. F'ING moron.

.......and you're saying that is different than normal for your base car......?
Old 09-03-2015, 04:07 PM
db2012gs
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 29 Posts

What did I do this time Randy?
Oh wait you probably won't see this.
I'm quite certain he was not referring to you!
Old 09-03-2015, 04:09 PM
R&L's C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,235 Likes on 703 Posts

What did I do this time Randy?
Oh wait you probably won't see this.

Watch it or you'll be next Roger...
Old 09-03-2015, 04:26 PM
db2012gs
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by bill K
I just do not understand how I am a troll. Again I need to know how certain people can say others are Morons, Stupid and Jackasses and they are right. I am sorry this is something I just don't get. This is a Corvette Site and there is no need to call people names. Please Stop
Bill,
What you are "not understanding" and "just don't get", is that you are not a Corvette Forum moderator, therefore you have no authority to tell us what we can and can't say or talk about. It's really that simple!!!
So once again if you don't like the discussion, you don't have to be a part of it. Simply stay out of the thread or topic. You have free will, no one is making you get in this thread and read it's contents. If you chose to do so, take ownership. I hope you understand that principle.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:30 PM
R&L's C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,235 Likes on 703 Posts

Originally Posted by db2012gs
Bill,
What you are "not understanding" and "just don't get", is that you are not a Corvette Forum moderator, therefore you have no authority to tell us what we can and can't say or talk about. It's really that simple!!!
So once again if you don't like the discussion, you don't have to be a part of it. Simply stay out of the thread or topic. You have free will, no one is making you get in this thread and read it's contents. If you chose to do so, take ownership. I hope you understand that principle.
Please trust me when I say, you're wasting your time.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:41 PM
wayback
Team Owner

Received 2,881 Likes on 1,904 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

.......and you're saying that is different than normal for your base car......?
Hammy, Hammy HAMMY!!!!! We have a banned member who snuck in and is calling me names. I just don't get it. Please stop, I mean make him stop. Thank You.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:43 PM
10thumper
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Bill,
So........

Does this mean from now on we just make fun of Bill instead?
Old 09-03-2015, 05:01 PM
bill K
Pro

Bill,
I do understand the principle, what I don't understand is how some people must insult other people's thoughts or believes. I just do not understand how a corvette forum needs to listen to people call other people Morons, Stupid and Jackasses. Please help me understand. Thanks
Old 09-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Hammy, Hammy HAMMY!!!!! We have a banned member who snuck in and is calling me names. I just don't get it. Please stop, I mean make him stop. Thank You.

I think you are being a bit strong throwing around the word banned....some of my executive privileges have been curtailed due to a gross misunderstanding. My key to the executive wash room and massage parlor still works and the free GS wash and suds program by the young ladies in swim suits is still viable......and I have put some money in the right pockets and even decided that I am good with the black chrome wheels which is a big deal for this Chrome Dinosaur......this and the 3 cases of Johnnie Walker Black should get me in good standing once again....I have to trust the system......I mean all I did was say something nice to a baser.......I repent fully.....
Old 09-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

I do understand the principle, what I don't understand is how some people must insult other people's thoughts or believes. I just do not understand how a corvette forum needs to listen to people call other people Morons, Stupid and Jackasses. Please help me understand. Thanks

.....come on Bill we're just funning with you......what kind of Corvette you got......? This is a fun place with lots of banter so don't be upset so easily...... come on everybody
Old 09-03-2015, 05:42 PM
bh747
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06, '07, '13, '15

Well folks we all have our opinions on everything from Corvettes, to race cars to women, good Scotch and even politics.

I'm with wayback they ARE Morons! period! PS; This is Still America, land of the free and home of the brave and we do still have freedom of speech.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:53 PM
10thumper
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by bh747
Well folks we all have our opinions on everything from Corvettes, to race cars to women, good Scotch and even politics.

I'm with wayback they ARE Morons! period! PS; This is Still America, land of the free and home of the brave and we do still have freedom of speech.

Well I know Bill get it!
Old 09-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Hameister
Le Mans Master

Received 165 Likes on 98 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

Bill,
Like Randy, I have Bill K on my ignore list, so I cannot see his comments unless someone else discusses him.
I concur with Randy's comments, you are wasting your time.
He seems to have no capacity to understand anything, on any subject, at any level.
He has a preset mentality that decides for him, and everyone else what should/should not, be discussed on this forum.
If he is a member who has a hate on and is using a different user name to avoid detection, he's sick.
If he's simply someone who knows better, but makes trolling a pastime, he's sick.
If he truly believes everything he says, well then, he's still sick.
We've all tried at one time or another, including having Mods speak to him.
All to no avail. I suggest simply ignoring him.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:04 PM
wayback
Team Owner

I think you are being a bit strong throwing around the word banned....some of my executive privileges have been curtailed due to a gross misunderstanding. My key to the executive wash room and massage parlor still works and the free GS wash and suds program by the young ladies in swim suits is still viable......and I have put some money in the right pockets and even decided that I am good with the black chrome wheels which is a big deal for this Chrome Dinosaur......this and the 3 cases of Johnnie Walker Black should get me in good standing once again....I have to trust the system......I mean all I did was say something nice to a baser.......I repent fully.....
Huh that's odd. Last night while yall GS guys were busy watching the old lady in the wet t shirt I stole, umm borrowed someone's keys so I could get a happy ending massage and have my car washed. The keys didn't work, so I figured they were yours.

Come to think about it they were next to Ruxxy, might have been his. I know he's been acting a little strange lately. I just chalked it up to usual GS owner activity.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:20 PM
bill K
Pro

Originally Posted by Hameister
Like Randy, I have Bill K on my ignore list, so I cannot see his comments unless someone else discusses him.
I concur with Randy's comments, you are wasting your time.
He seems to have no capacity to understand anything, on any subject, at any level.
He has a preset mentality that decides for him, and everyone else what should/should not, be discussed on this forum.
If he is a member who has a hate on and is using a different user name to avoid detection, he's sick.
If he's simply someone who knows better, but makes trolling a pastime, he's sick.
If he truly believes everything he says, well then, he's still sick.
We've all tried at one time or another, including having Mods speak to him.
All to no avail. I suggest simply ignoring him.
Please understand I also have the right to express my opinion also. I think we all should talk Corvettes not about Morons how stupid others are. I agree we should all try to get along. I will never call anyone a moron or stupid. Please lets try not to upset others. Thanks
Old 09-03-2015, 06:25 PM
jdlew
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Huh that's odd. Last night while yall GS guys were busy watching the old lady in the wet t shirt I stole, umm borrowed someone's keys so I could get a happy ending massage and have my car washed. The keys didn't work, so I figured they were yours.

Come to think about it they were next to Ruxxy, might have been his. I know he's been acting a little strange lately. I just chalked it up to usual GS owner activity.
fear not wayback, while i was sitting in the storage room drinking my MD 20/20(grape) i discovered the trap door that leads to the stock room for the good stuff, i guess they forgot about using it back in the prohibition days

Get notified of new replies

To Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Old 09-03-2015, 06:55 PM
wayback
Team Owner

Originally Posted by jdlew
fear not wayback, while i was sitting in the storage room drinking my MD 20/20(grape) i discovered the trap door that leads to the stock room for the good stuff, i guess they forgot about using it back in the prohibition days
make sure to refill the bottles so they don't know. I personally like to refill their bottles in the bathroom, but you do what you want.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:56 PM
wayback
Team Owner

PS
It's a good idea to only drink out of sealed bottles.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:12 PM
db2012gs
Burning Brakes

Please understand I also have the right to express my opinion also. I think we all should talk Corvettes not about Morons how stupid others are. I agree we should all try to get along. I will never call anyone a moron or stupid. Please lets try not to upset others. Thanks
You still don't understand...sigh! This is Hammy's Bar, and like a real bar, it's a place where the topic of discussion is open, and therefore changes often. Opinions, advice and help are shared, and every topic and opinion is welcome, good, bad or indifferent. Think of it as a cyber bar!
If you go into a real bar and try to tell people what they should talk about or that you think they should express their opinions in a manner than is not offensive to YOU, then they will show you the door. The cyber bar is the same. And that's all I'm going to say about that. If you only want to talk about Corvettes, then I recommend you get in the other billion threads about Corvettes only that interest you. Enjoy!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill