C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 03:02 PM
HOXXOH
Race Director

Received 2,061 Likes on 1,505 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Huskerman

Ruxy and Hoxxmeister.....what the hell is going on in Arizona.....first time in 30 years a Democrat has been voted to the Senate..... all is lost I'm afraid....when a Red State such as AZ goes blue its all headed to hell in a handcart......
The back story that hasn't leaked out yet, is that Sinema tricked the Democrats into pouring millions into her campaign. Currently, they consider her a Blue Dog Democrat, since she increasingly crossed party lines during her 3 terms in the House more often than she voted the party line. But once in the Senate, she'll trend farther to the right and eventually switch parties. Probably first as an Independent and later to the Republicans. It would have been a no-starter to switch earlier and buck the Republican candidate in the primaries. Once she makes the final switch, she easily be the favored choice in the 2024 elections. Most Democrats haven't figured this out yet, but those that have are too embarrassed to admit they been duped.
BTW, she's unmarried, 42, good looking, hot body, and bi-sexual. Maybe that'll make her attractive to everyone in the Senate on both sides of the aisle.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:05 PM
Shaolin Crane
Melting Slicks

Received 219 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by HOXXOH
The back story that hasn't leaked out yet, is that Sinema tricked the Democrats into pouring millions into her campaign. Currently, they consider her a Blue Dog Democrat, since she increasingly crossed party lines during her 3 terms in the House more often than she voted the party line. But once in the Senate, she'll trend farther to the right and eventually switch parties. Probably first as an Independent and later to the Republicans. It would have been a no-starter to switch earlier and buck the Republican candidate in the primaries. Once she makes the final switch, she easily be the favored choice in the 2024 elections. Most Democrats haven't figured this out yet, but those that have are too embarrassed to admit they been duped.
BTW, she's unmarried, 42, good looking, hot body, and bi-sexual. Maybe that'll make her attractive to everyone in the Senate on both sides of the aisle.
If she dyed her hair black, I'd do her
Old 11-14-2018, 03:16 PM
HOXXOH
Race Director

Received 2,061 Likes on 1,505 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by Huskerman

Everyone is tucked in for the big freeze....have to cover the Fiddysix yet....I keep the shop about 60 degrees during the winter....... beer fridge colder then that....
When I lived in NW Ohio, I had a heated garage, so I could work on the cars during the Stinking Cold season. In AZ, I need to put AC in the garage, because of the Stinking Hot season. Problems either way. The difference is whether or not there is ice and snow on the roads.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:18 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,951 Likes on 2,470 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C6 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods)

A man was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side.

His eyes fluttered open and he said, “You’re beautiful.”
Then he fell asleep again.

His wife had never heard him say that, so she stayed by his side.

After a short nap, his eyes fluttered open and he said, “You’re cute!”
The wife was disappointed.

She asked her husband’s doctor, “When my husband first woke up, he called me beautiful, but just a minute ago, he woke up again and called me cute.
What happened to ‘beautiful’?”

The doctor replied, “The drugs are wearing off.”

Last edited by rkj427; 11-14-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:22 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

One rainy spring night in Detroit , a taxi driver spotted an arm waving from the shadows of an alley.

Even before he rolled to a stop at the curb, a figure leaped into the cab and slammed the door.

Checking his rear view mirror as he pulled away, he was startled to see a dripping wet, naked woman sitting in the back seat.

"Where to?" he stammered.

" 8 Mile Road ," answered the woman.

"OK," he said, taking another long glance in the mirror.

The woman caught him staring at her and asked, "just what the hell are you looking at?'"

"Well lady, replied the driver, I noticed that you're completely naked, and I was just wondering how you'll pay your fare."

The woman spread her legs, put her feet up on the front seat, smiled at the driver and said,“Does this answer your question?"

Still looking in the mirror, the cabbie asked, "Got anything smaller?"

Last edited by rkj427; 11-14-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:31 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

for the married male patrons here at Hammy's………………..

saw this truck in Florida...…………..

and a sign outside of a business...…………….. pot legal there too...…………….

and a mantra most people can relate too...……………..

Old 11-14-2018, 11:46 PM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 324 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by rkj427
for the married male patrons here at Hammy's………………..

….. pot legal there too...…………….

and a mantra most people can relate too...……………..

Glad you're back RK, and thanks for all the pictures. Hope you had a good time. Really missed the jokes, or the wife did for sure. She just rolls her eyes now when I tell her i have a new one for her. The stuff from Corn Town awhile back was good too. Especially interesting the car museum. I suppose H1 is a part-time tour guide there so he got you in for a good showing. Hope you have recovered from the Gentlemen's Club foray without any visible or otherwise affects.

We also got our first snow last week but it' gone now. Mostly high 30's to mid 20's at night. Can still get the Vett out as the roads are still mostly clear with no junk on them...As for Hoxx and the Migrant Roxy

Last edited by NOWUCME; 11-15-2018 at 01:14 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:32 AM
Shaolin Crane
Melting Slicks

Well since no one else will post them. Here is a couple of a IFBB Bikini Pro from Florida. Noy Alexander, the hottest woman to walk the earth. She's 47 btw

Old 11-15-2018, 07:24 AM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
Glad you're back RK, and thanks for all the pictures. Hope you had a good time. Really missed the jokes, or the wife did for sure. She just rolls her eyes now when I tell her i have a new one for her. The stuff from Corn Town awhile back was good too. Especially interesting the car museum. I suppose H1 is a part-time tour guide there so he got you in for a good showing. Hope you have recovered from the Gentlemen's Club foray without any visible or otherwise affects.

We also got our first snow last week but it' gone now. Mostly high 30's to mid 20's at night. Can still get the Vett out as the roads are still mostly clear with no junk on them...As for Hoxx and the Migrant Roxy
Thanks Nowucme................... I thought the photos of that you posted of the trips and RV were very nice as well....................

I thought about making a comment, especially when you mentioned watching a Seahawks game.............
but then I realized it may have been the game where the Seahawks destroyed the Motor City Kitty Cats..........

snow here mostly gone................ supposed to be mid 30's this weekend, but predicted to be in the low 40's next weekend, which also is Thanksgiving weekend, so hoping to get mine out one last time............... need to move it from the garage to reposition it, just hoping the weather cooperates......................

have a great day patrons.................. keep warm or cool depending upon your location and make the day the best it can be....................
The following users liked this post:
NOWUCME (11-17-2018)
Old 11-15-2018, 07:33 AM
wayback
Team Owner

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,908 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Well we're heading back to normal ....in the mid 60s. Next cold front comes thru Sat night.

Body shop called and said back part of wheel liner was damaged along with the rocker panel on both sides. We decided the best solution would be to trim the rocker panels back past the damage on both sides. Trim in same way OEM was and paint the edge. No one will ever see it and doubt they would notice if they did.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:42 AM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

glad to hear there is progress on the white rocket and that they are making certain all work is as it should be...............

just a FYI so that you don't feel alone with the "cold front" coming through................ was supposed to hit Florida too with highs in the low 60's in the central Florida area late this week and into the weekend............ I got out just in time............. they had record high temperatures almost everyday we were there
Old 11-15-2018, 07:49 AM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,623 Likes on 2,347 Posts
2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
...Hope you have recovered from the Gentlemen's Club foray without any visible or otherwise affects...
The scabs are almost gone and the itching stopped two weeks ago.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:54 AM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,623 Likes on 2,347 Posts
2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane
...a couple of a IFBB Bikini Pro...
Looks like they both got the same size bolt-ons.
Probly unlike the specials we GSers have...four fer the price of two.
The following users liked this post:
teebee (11-15-2018)
Old 11-15-2018, 11:11 AM
scott1094
Burning Brakes

Received 197 Likes on 113 Posts

Thanks Nowucme................... I thought the photos of that you posted of the trips and RV were very nice as well....................

I thought about making a comment, especially when you mentioned watching a Seahawks game.............
but then I realized it may have been the game where the Seahawks destroyed the Motor City Kitty Cats..........

snow here mostly gone................ supposed to be mid 30's this weekend, but predicted to be in the low 40's next weekend, which also is Thanksgiving weekend, so hoping to get mine out one last time............... need to move it from the garage to reposition it, just hoping the weather cooperates......................

have a great day patrons.................. keep warm or cool depending upon your location and make the day the best it can be....................
Rocket-Man, you must not have any windows in your office. The white stuff is coming down like crazy. 2 -3" forecast. I gotta move to Washington, this is the third snow this November. Who would have thought 15 miles north would be warm and dry.

Scott
Old 11-15-2018, 12:08 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by scott1094
Rocket-Man, you must not have any windows in your office. The white stuff is coming down like crazy. 2 -3" forecast. I gotta move to Washington, this is the third snow this November. Who would have thought 15 miles north would be warm and dry.

Scott
below is a photo from a few weeks ago of the area I work in................ windows on doors all are frosted so not able to see outside

did go out and saw about 1 2/1 inches of white slop all over, and more falling from the sky..............

will make for a nice 2 hour plus ride home tonight, especially with all of the non - English speaking drivers on the roads from Hamtramck to Washington

Last edited by rkj427; 11-15-2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:17 PM
Shaolin Crane
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by ruxvette
Looks like they both got the same size bolt-ons.
Probly unlike the specials we GSers have...four fer the price of two.
She does have a glorious pair of bolt ons, I'd like to meet who ever did them and shake their hand
Old 11-15-2018, 02:36 PM
scott1094
Burning Brakes

below is a photo from a few weeks ago of the area I work in................ windows on doors all are frosted so not able to see outside

did go out and saw about 1 2/1 inches of white slop all over, and more falling from the sky..............

will make for a nice 2 hour plus ride home tonight, especially with all of the non - English speaking drivers on the roads from Hamtramck to Washington

Talk about a DREAM GARAGE. So, frosted windows so you can't see out or so others can't see IN? As far as your ride home. It looks as if the temperature is rising enough that all is melting on paved areas. Your trip will be frustrating but not over wrought. Good luck.

Scott

Get notified of new replies

To Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Old 11-15-2018, 02:39 PM
scott1094
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane
She does have a glorious pair of bolt ons, I'd like to meet who ever did them and shake their hand
Shao, I like bolt ons as much as the next guy but that pair, attractive as they are, would kill me for sure. Both have a "core" most men would give their left, you know what I mean, to have. Very devoted young ladies I would venture to say.

Scott
Old 11-15-2018, 02:50 PM
Shaolin Crane
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by scott1094
Shao, I like bolt ons as much as the next guy but that pair, attractive as they are, would kill me for sure. Both have a "core" most men would give their left, you know what I mean, to have. Very devoted young ladies I would venture to say.

Scott
All photos of the same girl. The only bad part is once you've done a fitness competitor you can't go back to the regular humans 🙁

Which is really motivating to be honest, if you want to ear world class fish, you gotta be world class yourself. Only 71 days out from my competition, still trying to decide between classic and Physique.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:27 PM
dshamrick
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 147 Posts

as a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom
door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from
within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter
with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: 'what in the world are you doing?'

the daughter replied: 'mom, i'm thirty-five years old,
unmarried, and this thing is about as close as i'll ever get
to a husband. Please, go away and
leave me alone.'

the next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz
coming from the other side of the closed bedroom
door. Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter
making passionate love to her vibrator.

To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter
said: 'dad i'm thirty-five, unmarried, and this thing
is about as close as i'll ever get to a husband.
Please, go away and leave me alone.'

a couple days later, the wife came home from a
shopping trip; placed the groceries on the kitchen counter,
and heard that buzzing noise coming from, of all places,
the living room. She entered that area and
observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold
beer, and
staring at the tv. The vibrator was next to him
on the couch, buzzing like crazy.
The wife asked: 'what the hell are you doing?'

the husband replied: 'i'm watching football with my
'son-in-law.'