Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill - Page 1171 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Old 01-10-2019, 08:33 AM
dshamrick
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ruxvette View Post
H1, I think you're right. I have been racking my brain for ideas to fleece the basers even more. I'm thinking some new décor in the hovel...
such as ladies unmentionables on the ceiling.* (note...offer a free drink to those lasses that offer up their undies in the main bar)...

Offer sex ed classes in the green room;
Sell mixed drinks by the pitcher for $30 (a pitcher contains 3 drinks);
Accept AA tokens to get a discounted drink (only $11);
Maybe have a couple tables of strip dominos going;
Maybe a crane machine where the objects to pick are airplane bottles of booze (but the jaws do not shut tight so nothing will ever be picked up);
Of course a breathalyzer machine that registers WAY low (to sell more booze);
Offer body painting;

Have the car wash gal stop by;

Whattaya think...
I would like to apply for the job as a "Painter"* I have my own Airbrush and compressor and am willing to work as an intern to learn On the Job
Old 01-10-2019, 08:39 AM
wayback
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by dshamrick View Post
I would like to apply for the job as a "Painter"* I have my own Airbrush and compressor and am willing to work as an intern to learn On the Job
Sorry the hovel has already retained the great artist Steve Ray.

The GSers ,however, are looking for an airbrush artist. They have already started the queue.

Old 01-10-2019, 09:44 AM
rkj427
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanked 1,212 Times in 1,034 Posts

I was wondering if Ruxxy possibly had a lot of turbulance on his flight back to AZ and may have hit his head numerous times............

or possibly forgotten to take his meds again......................
Old 01-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Huskerman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Brilliant Ruxmeister........all great ideas......don't forget the cover charges to the hovel.....helps with the high maintenance down the steps in sin city.....
Old 01-10-2019, 04:35 PM
NOWUCME
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Huskerman View Post
Nothing to report........work and taxes going on..... Hammy's has been a little slow for awhile.... we need some new hot topics....
I see they are worried about C7 sales dropping....I'm not worried about it......all this C8 talk is bound to have some folks waiting.....

Got a daughter working over in India right now.......she says everyone honks their car horns all the time.......
:
Well H1 lets see, new hot topics......

I'll take work over Taxes any day....

There is a rumor going round that Sha and H1 have come up with a new project to work on together.... Maybe you can see the connection here >> should really be something...just saying

C7 Sales dropping....didn't they say the same thing last year?

Daughter working in India, friendly people Honking Horns ...Is this the daughter lives in Seattle?? Hmmm she work for Amazon, Microsoft, maybe Facebook. They all have big plans for India business. The wife's daughter worked for Amazon for about 7 years. Started getting free 3 year vested stock grants several times a year when the stock was selling at about $190. She bought a house in Seattle about 4 years ago for around $300K and just sold it for over $500K. I'm guessing she had several thousand shares of Amazon before she quit...you figure . She an her significant other just took off for a year trip around various parts of the world. Nice to be young, in the right place at the right time, and up to the opportunity, these days. We get to take care of the Dog...

Oh, and the land yacht is currently winterized till about March if we are lucky. It's just a vacation and long weekend vehicle for now. Maybe a year of so will be more fulltime.

Cougs had a Good year, actually a GREAT Year for them. Leach will probably get all kinds of offers, now that he's become a legit team builder again, after the Texas Tech debacle he had to go through. They completed their rebuilt stadium in 2014 along with the new football training facilities. That was Moos's main objective when he arrived back at WSU. Back a couple years we had season tickets and got to enjoy a bit of it. Had a friend that was in charge of marketing the football program to the big donors(not me). After they built the new suites etc. he would get me and the Mrs up into the special new digs when they were not full(of the big donors) for a game. Pretty nice.

New seating and suite areas.

Enjoying the good life, food and drinks several years back.

GO COUGS #10
THAT'S ALL FOLKS....Have a Happy Hammy day...
As several have said, just getting older now but still plugging along. Winters are really harder to take, but pretty mild except for the temps this year..

Last edited by NOWUCME; 01-10-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:45 PM
rkj427
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Looking very good out there Nowucme……………………….. FIRST CLASS as all the baser's seem to live life...………

speaking of FIRST CLASS and the basers……………

seems that the baser from Texas has gotten to know Jerry Jones from his fondness for Dem 'Boys...………..

basers have a new water vessel to travel around on, thanks to the profitability of the NFL, Texas oil, and baser bottle returns...…………

soon should be docked on the east coast of Texas...……… just a quick trip across the state in a base car...……….

and if my memory serves me...……………. seems there is a GS'er who may know how to swab the decks from his US Naval days...…………. just sayin'...……………

Last edited by rkj427; 01-10-2019 at 06:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rkj427 For This Useful Post:
NOWUCME (01-10-2019)
Old 01-10-2019, 06:54 PM
rkj427
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

A GS'er man and his wife are awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. “Not a chance,” says the husband, “it is 3:00 in the morning!” He slams the door and returns to bed.

“Who was that?” asked his wife.

“Just some drunk guy asking for a push,” he answers.

“Did you help him?” she asks.

“No, I did not, it’s 3 am in the morning and it’s pouring out there!” “Well, you have a short memory,” says his wife. “Can’t you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him.” The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, “Hello, are you still there?”

“Yes,” comes back the answer.

“Do you still need a push?” calls out the husband.

“Yes, please!” comes the reply from the dark.

“Where are you?” asks the husband.

“Over here on the swing,” replies the drunk.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkj427 For This Useful Post:
Huskerman (01-11-2019), NOWUCME (01-11-2019), teebee (01-11-2019)
Old 01-10-2019, 07:13 PM
wayback
CF Senior Member

Got any more stories about Ruxxy? That was funny.
Hope he didn't fall out of the swing.

Last edited by wayback; 01-10-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:21 PM
rkj427
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by wayback View Post
Got any more stories about Ruxxy? That was funny.
Hope he didn't fall out of the swing.

just saw a picture of him shopping...……………… seemed to be getting ready for February 14...………

Old 01-11-2019, 11:08 AM
Huskerman
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Yeah....Ruxy....The Looove Machine...... women go crazy with a sharp dressed man..........I know I know.....we just played that song...... can't beat ZZ Top though...

Loooking gooood CME...... Yes #1 daughter works for the Zon......and 10-4 on the stocks..... cute little stadium also.... that would be a small high school stadium in Texas...... just kidding......

The GS'ers had a double secret bored meeting and declared the we find any off color jokes about us to be offensive and hurtful...... and make us cry....... big baser bully's....... you're mean....
We have started a National campaign #Wide Too....... to help unify all folks of wide....... we think it's only right. After the meeting we felt better about ourselves and headed into the buffet and we all watched the Revenge of the Nerds movies in the barcalounger lounge. Stay wide my friends........
Old 01-11-2019, 11:49 AM
ruxvette
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by rkj427 View Post
...“Over here on the swing,” replies the drunk.
Of all the droll, baser humor I have to admit this made me chuckle.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:51 AM
ruxvette
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by wayback View Post
Got any more stories about Ruxxy?...

Old 01-11-2019, 11:53 AM
ruxvette
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

I got my heart on...
Old 01-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Shaolin Crane
CF Senior Member

Yeah....Ruxy....The Looove Machine...... women go crazy with a sharp dressed man..........I know I know.....we just played that song...... can't beat ZZ Top though...

Loooking gooood CME...... Yes #1 daughter works for the Zon......and 10-4 on the stocks..... cute little stadium also.... that would be a small high school stadium in Texas...... just kidding......

The GS'ers had a double secret bored meeting and declared the we find any off color jokes about us to be offensive and hurtful...... and make us cry....... big baser bully's....... you're mean....
We have started a National campaign #Wide Too....... to help unify all folks of wide....... we think it's only right. After the meeting we felt better about ourselves and headed into the buffet and we all watched the Revenge of the Nerds movies in the barcalounger lounge. Stay wide my friends........
Meeting was definitely boring...
Old 01-11-2019, 01:12 PM
duckvett
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2018 C6 of Year Winner

Wide Pride!

Old 01-11-2019, 04:19 PM
R&L's C6
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Rumor has it the GS'ers voted to add a safe space, complete with a box full of therapy puppies and play doh….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R&L's C6 For This Useful Post:
NOWUCME (01-11-2019), teebee (01-12-2019)
Old 01-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Shaolin Crane
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by R&L's C6 View Post
Rumor has it the GS'ers voted to add a safe space, complete with a box full of therapy puppies and play doh….
To be fair I always vote for puppies, regardless of the subject matter.

"Blew apart the drive shaft on your car, what do you wanna do?

Gonna need puppies"

"You were stabbed again but the trauma is minimal, how do want to proceed?

Definitely with puppies"

"That chick you smashed is a bitch

yeah, let's go trade her for puppies"

See, always the right anwer
Old 01-11-2019, 05:20 PM
R&L's C6
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
To be fair I always vote for puppies, regardless of the subject matter.

"Blew apart the drive shaft on your car, what do you wanna do?

Gonna need puppies"

"You were stabbed again but the trauma is minimal, how do want to proceed?

Definitely with puppies"

"That chick you smashed is a bitch

yeah, let's go trade her for puppies"

See, always the right anwer

Wife and I never had kids, so we're kinda fond of puppies our self.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:32 PM
NOWUCME
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by duckvett View Post
Wide Pride!

One beautiful car Duck, love that color too. Still, didn't they copy the tail lights and the racing stripes from the Camaro? Only GS'er flaw I can see on that car though so not bad.... Are those stripes in back even?

Last edited by NOWUCME; 01-11-2019 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:55 PM
NOWUCME
CF Senior Member

just saw a picture of him shopping...……………… seemed to be getting ready for February 14...………

Nice find RK, you can see why the older women are attracted to him, and by their attention you can tell he's making verbal points. Bet he's got a Hearts Speedo for pool days ..... Can't tell if he's passing out Candy too?? Reminds me of another song...must have had Roxy or maybe Sha in mind...:iagre e:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: