C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,796 Likes on 1,956 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

....all stories are based on actual happenings but the names have been changed to protect the innocent...... which there weren't a lot those around....... usually......

....our intrepid hero will be back with more tales of daring and adventure in the future....... so stay tuned.......
Old 12-21-2017, 02:03 PM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 457 Likes on 323 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by rkj427
I agree H1...............

a very well written story................. all that is missing is some photos so that the less fortunate individuals who no longer can imagine anything could also understand................

not too worry.................... I will add some photos here which should provide them visualization to your words....................

the town H1 rode into.........................
]
Right on Rocketman.......I thought our Hero would ride into town and put the hammer down on a serious situation and show his Virility a little more. Like this........

.... Can't wait .......

Last edited by NOWUCME; 12-21-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-21-2017, 06:34 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,938 Likes on 2,466 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C6 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods)

Originally Posted by Huskerman
....all stories are based on actual happenings but the names have been changed to protect the innocent...... which there weren't a lot those around....... usually......

thought the following photos may document properly the bikes H1 has rode over the course of time......................

seein' how Easy Rider was released in '69............ right about the time H1's storyline starts........... thought it would be fitting that he hung his jacket on the sissy bar on this bike.................

after a few years, once he settled in to the Husker life........... he may have changed his ride of choice from a chopper to something more along the lines a GS'er would appreciate................

now that he is semi-retired.............. and vividly recalling his past............. perhaps his next bike of choice would be something more a combination of his previous versions...........

a lot of GS'er chrome.................... and a extra rear wheel to hold it up..........................

found a recent video which may have been based on his story too............. only H1 can answer that...............

Old 12-21-2017, 06:36 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Four old Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence"

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

The lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, and the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, I have a daughter, SLIM & TALL, 40 D BUST, 24" WAIST and 34" HIPS!

When she walks into a room, people say, 'JESUS!
The following users liked this post:
teebee (12-21-2017)
Old 12-21-2017, 11:27 PM
teebee
Safety Car

Received 535 Likes on 285 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Unmodified
2021 C6 of the Year Winner - Unmodified

That's funny, rkj.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:11 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Kentucky Elementary School Field Trip............

A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack, (Churchill Downs) to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their little 'wee-wees' to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one little guy, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed.
Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, "You must be in the 5th grade."

"No ma'am he replied, "I'm riding Silver Arrow in the seventh race; but I appreciate your help."
Old 12-22-2017, 05:24 PM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by rkj427
Kentucky Elementary School Field Trip............

A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack, (Churchill Downs) to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their little 'wee-wees' to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one little guy, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed.
Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, "You must be in the 5th grade."

"No ma'am he replied, "I'm riding Silver Arrow in the seventh race; but I appreciate your help."
Must be a true story RKJ, I assume you were one of those guys that got his Growth at a later age..your still looking for another Silver Arrow to ride I bet........thanks for sharing...

Go Cougs....not to late......give me your best points for a bet....Cougs lost their two best receivers, might loose their D coach...lot of turmoil in the program.....already the underdog, Michigan ranked higher.. Probably be the easiest money you will get for awhile...Just saying

Last edited by NOWUCME; 12-22-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-23-2017, 08:44 AM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
Go Cougs....not to late......give me your best points for a bet....Cougs lost their two best receivers, might loose their D coach...lot of turmoil in the program.....already the underdog, Michigan ranked higher.. Probably be the easiest money you will get for awhile...Just saying
Nowucme I already have one bet with Ruxxy going as "even up" may the better team that day win..........................

latest point spread is 1 point either way............... too close to call according to oddsmakers.................

would do the same bet with you as I have with Ruxxy.............

just would have to let me know what is at stake............
Old 12-23-2017, 09:49 AM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

hey hey we don't condone betting here at Hammy's........ J/K...... I was just mad because the Huskers lost to the Ducks and I had to pay up.......... next time Ducky...... same bet....... and I will be enjoying those salmon steaks .......

Well I went down to Kansas and saw my old Ma and the Step Dude......I was bearing gifts.... had a nice visit and ate with them at the old folks home......... you think for $7K a month the food would be better...... geez..... school lunches were a lot better than that....... hell..... when I was in school we had these old farm ladies cooking in the school kitchen and the food was great...... not so much anymore I hear........

Well today I better get in to the big Village to the east and get my Christmas shopping done....... I like to shop on the last day to see the desperation in folks eyes as they try to finish up and know they are spending way more then they should...... I like to get gift cards......... can't go wrong with those........ right? damn right!

Basers .....gift cards to the GS'ers would be great........ any liquor store will do...... or a Chevy store...... or the Barcalounger store....... just some hints......

Ok lets roll here...... no messing around....... get those cards out...... have a swell day Hammers........
Old 12-23-2017, 01:35 PM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 908 Likes on 462 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

next time Ducky...... same bet....... and I will be enjoying those salmon steaks .......
Maybe the Ducks & Huskers will meet in that big basketball tournament they hold sometime in March............

Old 12-23-2017, 03:39 PM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

.....@ Ducky...... haahahaahahaahaahha....... we don't do Ball very well........ we are a Volleyball school.......
Old 12-23-2017, 06:23 PM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

.....@ Ducky...... haahahaahahaahaahha....... we don't do Ball very well........ we are a Volleyball school.......
Hey Husker, this might help next year for the Big Red. Maybe not, worth a try.

Last edited by NOWUCME; 12-23-2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:28 PM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 908 Likes on 462 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

We're a Golf school! National Champions 2016, runner-up 2017.

Just trying to find some common ground...and somehow I can beat you out of some more of those Omaha steaks!

Old 12-23-2017, 07:25 PM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,611 Likes on 2,341 Posts
2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Well, hamsters, today is the day we have waited for all year...FESTIVUS!
Festivus is held on December 23 each year. In a 1997 episode of Seinfeld, Festivus was invented.

“A Festivus for the rest of us.”

Party on...
Old 12-23-2017, 07:34 PM
jrose7004
Team Owner

Received 1,673 Likes on 1,296 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

A little real estate humor!

The following users liked this post:
teebee (12-23-2017)
Old 12-23-2017, 07:50 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ruxvette
Well, hamsters, today is the day we have waited for all year...FESTIVUS!
Festivus is held on December 23 each year. In a 1997 episode of Seinfeld, Festivus was invented.

“A Festivus for the rest of us.”

Party on...

Old 12-23-2017, 08:06 PM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Been cold here, hammertoes, but it's a dry cold.
Had the GS out most everyday, tho. Expecting 75° for Christmas so more top down cruising.
I hope everyone is ready for, and expecting, a Merry Christmas.

Get notified of new replies

To Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill

Old 12-23-2017, 08:31 PM
rkj427
Race Director
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

I like to shop on the last day to see the desperation in folks eyes as they try to finish up and know they are spending way more then they should......

Basers .....gift cards to the GS'ers would be great........ any liquor store will do...... or a Chevy store...... or the Barcalounger store....... just some hints......
H1 at least you weren't alone in last minute shopping............

the basers made me go shopping for the gift exchange with the GS'ers...... took longer in the check out line than it took to shop................

Originally Posted by ruxvette
Been cold here, hammertoes, but it's a dry cold.
Had the GS out most everyday, tho. Expecting 75° for Christmas so more top down cruising.
I hope everyone is ready for, and expecting, a Merry Christmas.
aren't you dreaming of a white Christmas there...................

rumor has it, this is what is heading down to AZ...............

don't feel too bad.................... this headed to the hovel............

on another note, for those who may NOT be feeling like celebrating the Christmas holiday, baser camp doctor is prescribing these..........

and to end the suspense, and to give the GS'ers a head start on the gift exchange............ this is what the basers got for all of the GS'ers here...........

finally, the baser girls made some candy arrangements for all of the patrons.................
pretty cool and unique way of looking at M & M's............

Last edited by rkj427; 12-23-2017 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:07 PM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Now that was funny...
Old 12-23-2017, 10:16 PM
Huskerman
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

.....that is funny......think I'm going to make a couple of those up for Christmas morning.....

Snowing here......family starting to drift in ........ get it drift in.......

UPS truck knows the way to our house.......saw him flipping off a Fed Ex guy trying to get in the driveway....... sad........ but I understand the rivalry .........

Good night Hammers.......

Quick Reply: Hammy's Grand Sport Bar & Grill