C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chuck Cow and my vette 6 months later

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 10:31 AM
bill K
Pro

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Never-Enough
I guess that's why Chuck travels all over and has lists of people signed up where ever he goes. By far the best for the money.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Smooth72
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have his tunes, have personal seen him fix many tunes done by other tuners and have witness close to a hundred tunes done in my garage that have all been extremely happy. I am not stating something " I read it on the internet so it has to be true. I am posting what I have actually witness myself. I like to think most people base their opinion on what they have actually witness or experienced, not I did a lot of research from other people who never have actually had it done.

Full dis-closer, I have become friends with Chuck over the years and I have meet a lot of great people from many states coming to my house to get a Chuck tune.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Never-Enough
Le Mans Master

Received 82 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by wayback
There are better ways to handle the criticism. Shame you don't see it. Your customers seem to be happy with your work, but alot of potential customers don't like your tactics.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Never-Enough
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by bill K
I guess that's why Chuck travels all over and has lists of people signed up where ever he goes. By far the best for the money.
People still fall for Nigerian scammers too. Does that mean they are legit?
Old 09-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Never-Enough
Le Mans Master

I would think with all the customers that have nothing but good to say about Chuck You answered your own question. Like I said he won't lose any money from the WAY WAY BACK GUYS. They don't spend and rarely go over 30.
You clearly missed the whole point myself, and others, have made. Enjoy your COW booster.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:47 PM
gp56
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Hard to believe that a thread with a forum member stating how much he liked his tune and that it did what he wanted has evolved into this! crazy.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:10 PM
bill K
Pro

Originally Posted by gp56
Hard to believe that a thread with a forum member stating how much he liked his tune and that it did what he wanted has evolved into this! crazy.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:38 PM
richie427
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nyvetteguy007
I never understand people who find the need to disparage something that they have NEVER experienced....it's almost comical...

I have had Chuck tune 3 of my Vettes (among other things such as diff gears, sway bars etc) and he and his shop manager Danny are second to NONE...

Chuck takes the time to work with you to customize the tune to your car and your liking...not a dynos liking...and if you need an adjustment he is there for you after the fact...

If you are happy with someone else's product or service be happy but don't speak ill about someone else's if you truly have no clue...

My 2 cents...
Old 09-05-2015, 09:25 PM
dennis50nj
Race Director

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by HOXXOH
Apparently, neither of you read my post #49, or you intentionally disregarded it and blindly continued on your merry way.
these non racers have No Common Sense, as what you said was truth, just read the performance list. I remember another had the same blind comitment and trust, poor Cameron and C6devil with the race of the century and their 13 second machines
Old 09-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Cherokee Nation
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 271 Posts

Old 09-05-2015, 10:58 PM
village idiot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,913 Likes on 1,053 Posts

lol, it's so funny how bad the technical advice is on this forum compared to others. Not all sections, but certainly around these neck of the woods.

I don't know who this cow tuner guy is, but it's laughable to think that GM left gobs of power just sitting on the table and he's somehow the only one that has unlocked it all.

Last edited by village idiot; 09-05-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Cherokee Nation
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by village idiot
lol, it's so funny how bad the technical advice is on this forum compared to others. Not all sections, but certainly around these neck of the woods.

I don't know who this cow tuner guy is, but it's laughable to think that GM left gobs of power just sitting on the table and he's somehow the only one that has unlocked it all.
What! Any tuner can unlock it and add a lot more if needed...
Old 09-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Rich Farr
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default No Extra Power - Car Just Runs Better

I had Chuck work on my 2010 four years ago. I went from a manual to an automatic and hated how the car ran. The car runs better and cooler with much better shift points. More power - probably not. Vast improvement in day to day driving! ( paddle shifts still glacial )
Old 09-06-2015, 12:25 AM
J Christensen
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I must agree we always get people who have no Idea what Chuck can do.
I probably don't understand your statement.. particularly given I have both a COW Booster and a tune of his.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:28 AM
J Christensen
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes, it's amazing how intelligence digresses over some of these topics.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:08 AM
ptroxx
Race Director

Location: Henderson Nv-Rohnert Park/Sonoma C o. ca/born in NY Rockaway Beach.
Received 544 Likes on 384 Posts

If you would like I could talk to Chuck and see if he will give you a special deal on the best Tune. That will bring you from the dark side.
That's ok. I wouldn't let him touch my car...Theres only 2 people that touch my car , my dealer Abel Chevy and my tuner,Synerger Motorsports... some of the best at what they do here on the west coast....And both forum members and vendors here. And both BIG racers here in the area..If youd like you can watch on Optima Ultimate Street Challenge....Id rater trust someone that actually races what they sell and promote ...
Old 09-06-2015, 01:14 AM
ptroxx
Race Director

Location: Henderson Nv-Rohnert Park/Sonoma C o. ca/born in NY Rockaway Beach.
Received 544 Likes on 384 Posts

Chuck I need to ask are the Camaro Guys like this, I feel you would be the one to answer this. Most Corvette Guys are GREAT but the chosen few are real Richards.
there ya go again calling people names from your lap top...
another keyboard commando.......

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck Cow and my vette 6 months later

Old 09-07-2015, 01:24 PM
bill K
Pro

Originally Posted by ptroxx
That's ok. I wouldn't let him touch my car...Theres only 2 people that touch my car , my dealer Abel Chevy and my tuner,Synerger Motorsports... some of the best at what they do here on the west coast....And both forum members and vendors here. And both BIG racers here in the area..If youd like you can watch on Optima Ultimate Street Challenge....Id rater trust someone that actually races what they sell and promote ...
That's OK I would not let them touch my car there are only 2 people who touch my car, Chuck and CORVETTS OF WEST CHESTER.
Old 09-07-2015, 01:34 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Chuck I need to ask are the Camaro Guys like this, I feel you would be the one to answer this. Most Corvette Guys are GREAT but the chosen few are real Richards.
You definitely don't want to know what the Camaro guys think of Chuck........
Old 09-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Nyvetteguy007
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 258 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by LFZ
You definitely don't want to know what the Camaro guys think of Chuck........
This is so friggin ridiculous...I have a number of friends with Camaros who are very happy with what Chuck has done for them including one who had a Supercharger, tune, suspension and brake upgrades etc done by Chuck...jeeze leave it alone already...you don't like him don't use him...WTF??!!??

I consider myself lucky that I live so close to one of the best Vette Tuners / Mechanics in the U.S.

Quick Reply: Chuck Cow and my vette 6 months later