C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lloyd Luxe Mats - Black or Ebony?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 02:13 AM
DonnieT
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lloyd Luxe Mats - Black or Ebony?

I am interested in getting the Lloyd Luxe mats for a 2008 C6 with ebony/cashmere interior. I am unsure as to whether to get the black or the ebony? I know the posts from several years ago said the ebony mats had a greenish tinge to them and black, although dark, were a better match to the C6 ebony interior? Is Lloyds still making the ebony luxe mats with a greenish tinge to them or have they improved on the colour in the past couple of years? Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks!!
Old 12-01-2015, 03:47 AM
okie08vette
Le Mans Master

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by DonnieT
I am interested in getting the Lloyd Luxe mats for a 2008 C6 with ebony/cashmere interior. I am unsure as to whether to get the black or the ebony? I know the posts from several years ago said the ebony mats had a greenish tinge to them and black, although dark, were a better match to the C6 ebony interior? Is Lloyds still making the ebony luxe mats with a greenish tinge to them or have they improved on the colour in the past couple of years? Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks!!
I would just call Lloyds and ask them, they will know.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:41 AM
NashvilleGrandSport
Melting Slicks

Received 715 Likes on 483 Posts

I bought their ULTIMATS in May. No green tinge, not black, but truly ebony... or "charcoal gray" perhaps. Great quality.

Got mine from AUTOANYTHING with 20% off and free shipping.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:12 PM
psp6158
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 177 Posts

CULTRAG, Forum vendor wil get you the correct mats if you give year and very competitive price. Don't get the incorrect ones, most vendors won't take them back.

Get notified of new replies

To Lloyd Luxe Mats - Black or Ebony?

Quick Reply: Lloyd Luxe Mats - Black or Ebony?