American Heritage Performance review (part 2) - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C6 Corvette General Discussion
General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Heritage Performance review (part 2)

Old 12-31-2015, 10:40 PM   #1
furiousox
CF Senior Member

Default American Heritage Performance review (part 2)

A few years ago I took my 08 coupe to Kohle for an "NPP in a box" install since my car did not have factory NPP, and Kohle did a stellar job and his work never had any problems in the 3.5 years I owned the car.

Fast forward to yesterday I am now in a c6z and I brought the car over to AHP for a post-purchase inspection. Kohle seriously knows these cars inside out, and after a short drive and putting the Z on the lift, we found some issues that the dealership I bought the car from simply "missed".

One thing that really stood out to me yesterday was how meticulously careful Kohle and Edwin were with their customers' cars. Edwin was taking a look at my shifter console and I noticed he actually taped up the nav screen. The fender protection is also a nice touch (you can see both in the image below)

I also noticed this ZR1 sitting on the lift with an OEM factory ZR1 car cover

It's little details like this tell me the shop owner truly enjoys what he does and is passionate about our cars. I have been in the car "scene" for almost 15 years and I am honestly grateful to have found a shop for my car this close to me (less than 100 miles away). There was a c6z from Utah in the shop when I was there.

PS I am in no way affiliated with the shop, and I pay for work done to my car by AHP. I just wanted to shed light on the positive experience I continue to receive from AHP and Kohle. If / when my cylinder heads ago, I would not hesitate to bring my car to AHP for a new set of heads. Kohle also has a lot of experience dealing with aftermarket warranty companies, which I have for my c6z, so that should come in handy if crap hits the fan.

Thanks again Kohle!

Happy New Year all

Last edited by furiousox; 12-31-2015 at 10:43 PM.
furiousox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 08:22 PM   #2
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Your very welcome and thank you very much for the great review and nice words. You are correct we take great pride in our craft and take great pride in caring for out customers vehicles.

It was great to have you back in the shop again. Let us know if you ever need anything and thank you again for your continued business.

We do everything from General Service, Performance upgrades to full race builds.

We also hand port LS series (LS1/2/3/6/7/9/a/x) cylinder heads.

http://www.americanheritageperformance.com/home.html
310-326-2399
American Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • American Heritage Performance review (part 2)
  •