C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[UPDATE]How Many Have Been Approved Or Denied Hazy Headlights Under Warranty?

Old 04-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Sky High
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
Default [UPDATE]How Many Have Been Approved Or Denied Hazy Headlights Under Warranty?

So I had the headlights replaced today and go pick the car up. Dealer gave me the warranty paperwork to sign and they billed GM for 2.75 hours to do the job. Headlights looked clear, but not that crystal clear see thru look. So I wait until it's dark and turn them on and lo and behold the new headlights have a slight film on the inside also! Not as bad as my originals but it does have a little right where the HID shines thru. I guess once they make these painted bucket headlights they all off gas and there ain't much you can do about it. Good thing I did not pay for this because I would have been pissed. BTW I just bought new headlights for my daily driver 2000 Deville (aftermarket @$65.00 each) and they are crystal clear right thru, not HID's but headlights none the less. Go figure.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [UPDATE]How Many Have Been Approved Or Denied Hazy Headlights Under Warranty?