C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

grand sport side marker blackouts

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 09:18 PM
ontime
Racer

Received 123 Likes on 85 Posts
Default grand sport side marker blackouts

I tried a set of blackouts from southern car parts and had some fitment issues with the front lenses. They have agreed to refund my purchase so this is not a complaint thread. I have purchased the tail light black outs and zr1 side skirts from them and all are perfect.
Does anyone know of the best fitting black outs for a gs? I notice there were some that said they don't fit standard c6 and others say they don't fit gs,zr1 and z06. Any recommendations?
Old 04-30-2016, 10:50 PM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

I think all c6 side markers are the same. You could have your factory side markers tinted.
Originally Posted by ontime
I tried a set of blackouts from southern car parts and had some fitment issues with the front lenses. They have agreed to refund my purchase so this is not a complaint thread. I have purchased the tail light black outs and zr1 side skirts from them and all are perfect.
Does anyone know of the best fitting black outs for a gs? I notice there were some that said they don't fit standard c6 and others say they don't fit gs,zr1 and z06. Any recommendations?

Last edited by GS057; 04-30-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:51 PM
eddie44
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03

Paint em. I had tail lights, side markers and emblems done. No foment issues.

Get notified of new replies

To grand sport side marker blackouts

Quick Reply: grand sport side marker blackouts