C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

has a girl blown you kisses while driving the C6?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Iceman007
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

No blown kisses, but a "I love your car" from both other vehicles and from sidewalk!
Old 10-03-2016, 09:11 AM
RichKiss
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by sunburstLS3
Stop looking for female validation. Women should be asking each other if a guy in a C6 has blown a kiss to them. Im so sick and tired of everything that is acquired is for female validation. Get a corvette because YOU like the vette. Not because you think some delusional modern female is going to pay attention to you for 1 second. Men need to realize what's going on in today's world and stop worshiping females.

I've recently thought about getting rid of my car because of the stigma. These new young kids buying these things are buying them for the wrong reason.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceman007
No blown kisses, but a "I love your car" from both other vehicles and from sidewalk!
I get this too. One of my favorites is when I see someone in my rear view mirror when stopped pointing out my license plate to the passenger or driver. Most people get a kick out of it.
The following users liked this post:
actright562 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 09:25 AM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,948 Likes on 2,177 Posts

Corvettes don't impress.....like a jaguar would...

If impressing the opposite sex is your goal a jaguar f type is the better choice...

I'd suggest jaguar is the top of the heap if impressing others is your goal.

Corvettes really aren't the vehicle to impress others....the corvettes too bold, to loud a statement....most opposite sex find it toooo much...although men seeing a beautiful girl in a corvette is reeeeeally hot.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Iceman007
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
I get this too. One of my favorites is when I see someone in my rear view mirror when stopped pointing out my license plate to the passenger or driver. Most people get a kick out of it.
Lol I can't read it, what's it say!?
Old 10-03-2016, 10:52 AM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts

BTW to answer your question....

Tell them its an LS3 and then wait for it....

actright562 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 11:17 AM
BrknWndC6
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by 449er
Nope, not driving my C6, but I did have a girl lift her shirt & show me her **** while driving home in my Silverado with my bass boat on the back...I guess that I should drive the truck more often!!
ME TOO...not while driving my C6, but I was leaving work one day, in my '03 GMC Yukon Denali XL, and this car of 3 women rolled up next to me and shout OOO GIRL DAMN HE IS FINE...and the passenger raised her shirt and flashed her **** at me...I just grinned...and was like that's right baby...and kept driving!
actright562 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by iceman007
lol i can't read it, what's it say!?
It says "YOU LUZE"

Last edited by Corvette_Ed; 10-03-2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: WTF why does it keep making it lower case letters?
Old 10-03-2016, 12:46 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Originally Posted by terrywerst
Women don't care about a Vette! You'll get more action from men.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:42 PM
bgspot
Burning Brakes

Received 285 Likes on 159 Posts

I disagree with some of these comments, but then again like everything else it comes down to personal experiences. In general i'd say most women don't care about vettes, but i've met some women that do. And these are respectable women with great jobs or careers that make their own money. Most women may not care about vettes per say, but they sure as hell don't believe theres anything wrong with having a nice car!!! And last time i checked, there ARE female vette owners on this forum.

All of the following has happened to me in my vettes:

1. I've had kisses blown at me and or stared at with their boyfriend in the car
2. I've been blown while driving down the highway
3. I've had sex in AND on my vettes
4. I've been told i must have my life in order/good credit/really responsible
5. I've been told i must have a complex, making up for small genitals, or going through a mid life crisis
6. Been told why buy a vette when you can buy a camaro!
7. Been accused of being a drug dealer
8. Had women start a conversation with me about how cool/beautiful my car is
9. Had women start a conversation with me just to ask for a ride
10. Had women start a conversation with me just to tell me vettes suck or they owned a vette before and it wasn't all that
11. Had women start a conversation with me just to say i only bought my vette to pick up women (not true, i love cars)
12. Had women tell me, they don't date guys who drive vettes (one of the dumbest things i've heard)
13. Had women tell me they "only" date guys who drive vettes (makes no sense because their are tons of cars out there just as nice or better)

So i guess my point is that i've had just about every positive and negative experience that comes along with owning a vette happen to me. Lol i'm proof that some of these silly questions you ask do happen, but don't buy a vette hoping that it will.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:45 PM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by terrywerst
Women don't care about a Vette! You'll get more action from men.
even more so in a pink Vette
Old 10-03-2016, 01:48 PM
zebra88
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Duuuuuuuh.....Sold the bass boat to buy my corvette...

Just my luck
Old 10-03-2016, 01:52 PM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

I've only had my two skanky ex gf's give me BJ's in my Corvettes. One skanky ex was in the C5 model and the other skank was in the C6. That center column and bucket seat make it hard to keep things going. It would be after expensive dinners though, so I'm down with that. The same C5 skank we went at it on the front fender in a parking garage, she was only 100lbs though. The C6 has no *** prints on the paint. Now that I'm older skanks don't seem to be getting any lighter
Random skanks don't seem to like or care about Corvettes, they like skank friendly cars or cars that they assume cost a lot of $$$, not knowing Corvettes cost just as much if not more. WGAF about skanks, I get a kick out of kids giving me the thumbs up or yelling "cool car" etc. That kid was me 25+ years ago . I still drool over a nice Z and respectable exotics.

Last edited by Mr.Nubain; 10-03-2016 at 01:54 PM.
actright562 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 01:55 PM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by bgspot
I disagree with some of these comments, but then again like everything else it comes down to personal experiences. In general i'd say most women don't care about vettes, but i've met some women that do. And these are respectable women with great jobs or careers that make their own money. Most women may not care about vettes per say, but they sure as hell don't believe theres anything wrong with having a nice car!!! And last time i checked, there ARE female vette owners on this forum.

5. I've been told i must have a complex, making up for small genitals, or going through a mid life crisis
10. Had women start a conversation with me just to tell me vettes suck or they owned a vette before and it wasn't all that
11. Had women start a conversation with me just to say i only bought my vette to pick up women (not true, i love cars)
12. Had women tell me, they don't date guys who drive vettes (one of the dumbest things i've heard)
13. Had women tell me they "only" date guys who drive vettes (makes no sense because their are tons of cars out there just as nice or better)

So i guess my point is that i've had just about every positive and negative experience that comes along with owning a vette happen to me. Lol i'm proof that some of these silly questions you ask do happen, but don't buy a vette hoping that it will.
Must be a Louisiana thing. South Florida skanks think you're some old washed up grizzled man if you think your Corvette is going to get you some a$$.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Larry Myers
Burning Brakes

Received 82 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by billyboy47
What, 80 year old women don't blow kisses?
I'm guessing it may be one of two issues: most of them are dead... or, too slow getting their hand up and I've already passed by them.

Last edited by Larry Myers; 10-03-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Jaime-Corvette
Drifting

Received 153 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by slowstang305
Honestly,

I think you need to work on your self esteem judging by your previous threads. Just being honest. It's a little bit weird and a bit sad.

has a girl blown you kisses while driving the C6?
actright562

Does the C6 get you more attention from girls?
actright562

ying a used 2007 C6 - Does the c6 you more girls?
actright562

Have you ever been "flashed" while driving the C6?
actright562
Gee i wonder what the next thread will be called
Old 10-03-2016, 03:37 PM
bgspot
Burning Brakes

Received 285 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.Nubain
Must be a Louisiana thing. South Florida skanks think you're some old washed up grizzled man if you think your Corvette is going to get you some a$$.
Lol that seems to be the case in most instances. Women definitely are not beating down my door cuz i own a vette. I was just making the point there are some women that like vettes/cars just as much as men do. Even to the point where they know the cars entire spec sheet more than a male would.

You won't catch me saying women don't like this or aren't into that ever again. Several months back when Captain America Civil war came out, i was surprised to see so many women wearing their favorite Marvel character shirts!!! And i'm not talking Big Bang Theory geeky women...quite a few of these women were hot

Last edited by bgspot; 10-03-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To has a girl blown you kisses while driving the C6?

Old 10-04-2016, 03:06 AM
actright562
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by BrknWndC6
ME TOO...not while driving my C6, but I was leaving work one day, in my '03 GMC Yukon Denali XL, and this car of 3 women rolled up next to me and shout OOO GIRL DAMN HE IS FINE...and the passenger raised her shirt and flashed her **** at me...I just grinned...and was like that's right baby...and kept driving!
Old 10-04-2016, 03:08 AM
actright562
Instructor

Old 10-04-2016, 03:09 AM
actright562
Instructor

at number 2

Quick Reply: has a girl blown you kisses while driving the C6?