C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

C6 Headlight Replacement Lenses

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 10:43 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 327 Likes on 261 Posts

The reality is many people are very anxious to get the parts into their hands ASAP.
Here's how we plan on doing this:
1) Order purchased (being fair)
2) Confirmed addresses first (if your address has a discrepancy or something isn't clear we will contact you.
3) Those that are in DIRE need - let's face it, sometimes you are happy to get your product but you really don't have to be the first guy on the block even if you did order 2 months ago. Some people give up their seat on an airplane for a military person even though they paid for first class - if you get what I'm saying

finally, EVERY order is going via priority 2/3 day. We didn't just design these boxes so they would fit the lenses, we designed them to make it easy for us to ship them UBER fast for a lower price without damage.

Last edited by info@umnitza.com; 04-09-2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:39 AM
Giamanut
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by info@umnitza.com
The reality is many people are very anxious to get the parts into their hands ASAP.
Here's how we plan on doing this:
1) Order purchased (being fair)
2) Confirmed addresses first (if your address has a discrepancy or something isn't clear we will contact you.
3) Those that are in DIRE need - let's face it, sometimes you are happy to get your product but you really don't have to be the first guy on the block even if you did order 2 months ago. Some people give up their seat on an airplane for a military person even though they paid for first class - if you get what I'm saying

finally, EVERY order is going via priority 2/3 day. We didn't just design these boxes so they would fit the lenses, we designed them to make it easy for us to ship them UBER fast for a lower price without damage.
Can you design the box to install them for me?
The following users liked this post:
info@umnitza.com (04-10-2017)
Old 04-10-2017, 01:32 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Giamanut
Can you design the box to install them for me?
- ON that topic...

As we get closer, it's probably a good idea for us to create a new thread with these details about installation services, here's what we've been emailing and PM'ing folks with. We offer a full service headlight retrofit in addition to the "basics" of remove and replace. It's not for everyone, but the medley of options below will allow you to do an a la carte style selection

Install Services for Corvette Lenses
Lens Replacement - (check perimeter of your lenses)
  • $350 remove and replace black sealant
  • $250 remove and replace grey sealant
  • $150 remove lenses from headlights only (mostly for local customers who wish to do their own work but are afraid of the oven)
Black Out/Paint Services
  • Tier 1 - standard black out (satin, matte, flat, or gloss) - $75
  • Tier 2 - custom factory black or other color with clear coat from paint show - $175-225 (depends on paint, some paints are more expensive than others).
Angel Eyes and/or LED Strips Upgrades Labor Only
  • $0 - no additional charge with Lens replacement for Our Orion V2/V4/Lite - Lifetime/Lifetime/1 Year Warranty
  • $50-100 additional - Customer Provided Angel Eyes Rings
  • $XXX - uncertain at this time while we test several LED strip options
LED Bulbs/D1S Bulbs/LED High Beam
  • $0 - no additional charge for our brand D1S Low beam (Osram/Philips/Generic) or LED high beam Luxen or LED Luxen turn signal switchbacks
  • $20 - customer provided bulbs
Dual Projector Retrofit
Most cars have a single low beam projector, but wouldn't it be nice to have a second projector that adds light output to the main projector without blinding oncoming traffic? The dual projector retrofit gives your car a more modern look, with better light output and visibility while still maintaining the high beam flash to pass and lock out capability.
  • $150-250 - Depends on parts options using Umnitza parts (Bosch H1 Mini Projectors, LED/HID Bulbs/Ballasts, custom fitting, wiring, etc.)
  • $XXX - Depends on customer provide parts
Demon Eyes
  • $50 - Single Color (red/orange/blue/etc)
  • $200 - RGB with wifi controller
  • $35 - Customer Supplied Demon Eyes Labor Only

Scheduled Expedite Service
Please be patient here, we will be offering 3 tier approach to installation services.
  • Tier 1 - Standard install services slotted into the normal workflow of our headlight building services. Detailed Above
  • Tier 2 - Expedited/Scheduled install services. This will include Tier 1 pricing structure but will have a $150 scheduling priority fee - we will schedule a date and after 5pm, our installer will put your order as high priority completing it in the evening with no distractions. This will basically be like a 24/48 hour turn around vs up to 3 weeks with Tier 1 (estimated).
  • Tier 3 - Custom - encompassing many options like custom painting, lens etching, projector improvements, dual projector installation, angel eyes, DRL/Sequential LED strips, etc. All options we currently do for other cars (we'll show you options at a later date once we get closer.

Will post a photo later in the week (with the new thread) regarding what each of these options looks like if you are unsure.
vcheng (04-11-2017)
Old 04-11-2017, 12:35 PM
n0w0f
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

- ON that topic...

As we get closer, it's probably a good idea for us to create a new thread with these details about installation services, here's what we've been emailing and PM'ing folks with. We offer a full service headlight retrofit in addition to the "basics" of remove and replace. It's not for everyone, but the medley of options below will allow you to do an a la carte style selection

Install Services for Corvette Lenses
Lens Replacement - (check perimeter of your lenses)
  • $350 remove and replace black sealant
  • $250 remove and replace grey sealant
  • $150 remove lenses from headlights only (mostly for local customers who wish to do their own work but are afraid of the oven)
Black Out/Paint Services
  • Tier 1 - standard black out (satin, matte, flat, or gloss) - $75
  • Tier 2 - custom factory black or other color with clear coat from paint show - $175-225 (depends on paint, some paints are more expensive than others).
Angel Eyes and/or LED Strips Upgrades Labor Only
  • $0 - no additional charge with Lens replacement for Our Orion V2/V4/Lite - Lifetime/Lifetime/1 Year Warranty
  • $50-100 additional - Customer Provided Angel Eyes Rings
  • $XXX - uncertain at this time while we test several LED strip options
LED Bulbs/D1S Bulbs/LED High Beam
  • $0 - no additional charge for our brand D1S Low beam (Osram/Philips/Generic) or LED high beam Luxen or LED Luxen turn signal switchbacks
  • $20 - customer provided bulbs
Dual Projector Retrofit
Most cars have a single low beam projector, but wouldn't it be nice to have a second projector that adds light output to the main projector without blinding oncoming traffic? The dual projector retrofit gives your car a more modern look, with better light output and visibility while still maintaining the high beam flash to pass and lock out capability.
  • $150-250 - Depends on parts options using Umnitza parts (Bosch H1 Mini Projectors, LED/HID Bulbs/Ballasts, custom fitting, wiring, etc.)
  • $XXX - Depends on customer provide parts
Demon Eyes
  • $50 - Single Color (red/orange/blue/etc)
  • $200 - RGB with wifi controller
  • $35 - Customer Supplied Demon Eyes Labor Only

Scheduled Expedite Service
Please be patient here, we will be offering 3 tier approach to installation services.
  • Tier 1 - Standard install services slotted into the normal workflow of our headlight building services. Detailed Above
  • Tier 2 - Expedited/Scheduled install services. This will include Tier 1 pricing structure but will have a $150 scheduling priority fee - we will schedule a date and after 5pm, our installer will put your order as high priority completing it in the evening with no distractions. This will basically be like a 24/48 hour turn around vs up to 3 weeks with Tier 1 (estimated).
  • Tier 3 - Custom - encompassing many options like custom painting, lens etching, projector improvements, dual projector installation, angel eyes, DRL/Sequential LED strips, etc. All options we currently do for other cars (we'll show you options at a later date once we get closer.

Will post a photo later in the week (with the new thread) regarding what each of these options looks like if you are unsure.

when we will receive our headlight lenses,
btw the website does not show me any orders placed, but you already confirmed the payment

please advice , as my project is on hold waiting for headlight lenses

thank you
Old 04-11-2017, 02:04 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

We should start shipping them today/tomorrow/thursday/friday/saturday and next Monday.
Everyone will have them shipped via 2-3 day service except those that requested different services (international, expedited, hold for install).

If you have confirmation from us via email that we have your order, we will then notify you via that same email update of your tracking number.
kujayhawk_94 (04-11-2017)
Old 04-12-2017, 03:13 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by kujayhawk_94
I am excited. I actually cannot drive my Corvette until I get new headlights (due to insurance policy). Someone backed into my C6 Z06 with a pontoon boat and broke both of them. Car has been sitting in repair shop for over 3 months. Thankfully the other person's insurance is paying for the damage!
As of 9:30 today, we were informed that while the general customs clearance has been fulfilled, the container was randomly selected (great amazing luck of course) for extensive Xray customs check. Since this is random we think it should be just a "cursory" look - like the TSA does to all people (just kidding).

Gate Out from Inbound Terminal for Delivery to Consignee (or Port Shuttle) OAKLAND, CA ,UNITED STATES
OAKLAND INTL CNTR TERMINAL 2017-04-11 15:31
This is a minor delay but it does mean likely 24/48 hours delay til we can pick up the container. We've already called the logistics place and the bonded warehouse both representatives were asked to put a rush on it. So hopefully that happens.

That does still keep us on target to begin shipping tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and Monday. Also, still have a few spots left for this shipment, the other shipment has already been ordered and should be leaving in 2 weeks after production is finished.

Sorry, and thanks for keeping the faith
Old 04-13-2017, 02:17 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

UPDATE: "Stardate" 4/13
Xray hold has been removed, the container is cleared customs hold and will be available for pick up shortly.

We spoke to the warehouse handling the container transfer and they said that by 2pm they will inform us if we can go pick up the freight.

They said there is a 5% chance they will be able to let us pick up today because they have to "devan" the container for pick up and their last available pick up time is 4:15pm, so since it takes about 1 hour usually to undo, we're cutting it close today.

However, 90% chance to pick up tomorrow barring any unforeseen issues - and more importantly, our container has been flagged as "HOT" due to our sugary requests to clear to make you guys happy

We're almost there.

PS: y'all will start seeing email notifications of shipments pretty much once we get the freight.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:42 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

UPDATE 4/14
The lenses are shipping. Watch for notifications tonight. We are working overtime starting now 6pm our time through til 10 or so, and delivering the first load tomorrow - we're hoping to get 75 done but it takes about 5-7 minutes to do each unit, so we'll see how it goes.
The following 3 users liked this post by info@umnitza.com:
Giamanut (04-14-2017), Johnathon59 (04-14-2017), kujayhawk_94 (04-15-2017)
Old 04-14-2017, 10:01 PM
Giamanut
Racer

Awesome thanks for all your hard work and hanging it out there for us.
Now put your installer in my Box! LOL
Serious thanks gents!
The following 2 users liked this post by Giamanut:
info@umnitza.com (04-15-2017), kujayhawk_94 (04-15-2017)
Old 04-15-2017, 05:33 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

First shipment is "in the bag baby

Making your lenses great again!
Attached Images  
Old 04-15-2017, 05:37 PM
Giamanut
Racer

Default Did you reach number 124 for shipping

I am 124 bahh aha
Old 04-15-2017, 07:02 PM
russ472
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 197 Likes on 161 Posts

got my tracking number today!!!
Old 04-15-2017, 08:42 PM
Giamanut
Racer

Originally Posted by russ472
got my tracking number today!!!
nice what number where you
Old 04-15-2017, 10:39 PM
russ472
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by giamanut
nice what number where you
Old 04-16-2017, 12:40 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

We are back at it Monday. Labels will be made later today.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:30 PM
WW7
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 318 Posts

We are back at it Monday. Labels will be made later today.
No one expects you to work on Easter Sunday... Take the day off......WW

Last edited by WW7; 04-16-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:57 PM
info@umnitza.com
Supporting Vendor

February labels made except for 4-5 addresses that need to be validated.

March will be tomorrow
April will probably be Wednesday

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Headlight Replacement Lenses

Old 04-17-2017, 10:12 PM
russ472
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Had a nice package on my porch when I got home !!!!
info@umnitza.com (04-18-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 10:17 PM
Giamanut
Racer

Originally Posted by russ472
Had a nice package on my porch when I got home !!!!
Send it to me right away.
Just kidding I got a call today these guys are great!
Making Customer Service Great Again!
Old 04-18-2017, 12:52 AM
dkz
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Got mine today and damn they are so clear and shiny i don't want to install them...... yet lol

Quick Reply: C6 Headlight Replacement Lenses