C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is your Corvette a parking lot magnet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 09:37 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Originally Posted by ByRiver
The car's shadow is touching the fire line. Does that mean six more weeks of winter?
Old 02-24-2018, 10:46 PM
danzio56
Racer

Received 104 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffs64
I've noticed that if I park away from other cars. Yes someone will park next to me. WHY WHY. It's just human nature. It's like going into the grocery store and checking out. People almost always stand inline behind other people instead of going to a check out with no waiting. I guess people think there must be something wrong with the checker with no waiting. And yes I did say inline not online it's a New York Thing.
What? Huh? Who the fu#k stands in line behind others when you can move to an open checker? I don't think an open checker is gonna' give my groceries cooties.

I nominate this post as the most ridiculous of the month.
The following users liked this post:
jeffs64 (02-25-2018)
Old 02-25-2018, 08:39 AM
EasyGS
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I've only had my GS for a month. I usually park it as far away from any entrance to the store as possible. I also did this with my GTO. When my wife would be with me I would park the GTO so far, that she would ask me if I wanted her to call a cab to drop us at the store

Quick Reply: Is your Corvette a parking lot magnet?